Guest viewing is limited

TKR Minnes new knee and MUA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations--see you in between your rest, ice and elevating. :)
 
You go girl!!!! You are officially on the road to recovery! :wowspring: Don't let anyone hurt you or make your pain worse. Get your rest. Ice a LOT! Elevate whenever you aren't standing and you'll do just fine. All the worry and anxiousness can be over now so you can move forward in your recovery and a life without knee pain. Hang in there! xoxoxox
 
Hi @Minnie's knees, Yeah for you!! You made it to the other side. You will be fine. Make certain you are medicated properly and on time. Keep the ice coming. RA pain may kick in as well so be on the look out. Hoping you are feeling stronger and better as each day passes. My blessings are with you. :loveshwr::loveshwr::loveshwr:
 
@Minnie's knees, I am so glad to hear that everything went well. Make sure you take your meds.......Minnie is here to help
[Bonesmart.org] Minnes new knee and MUA
 
I have slept a lot today and taken 2 short walks today. Some pain especially when moving around. I have demerol pump and Norco every 6 hours. I may get to home tomorrow.
 
That's fine. Sleep when you need to and feel like it. Your body is going through a lot of healing right now. Once the swelling subsides some the pain will get better when you get up. It takes awhile though. I hope they are treating you well in the hospital and that you get to go home tomorrow. There's no place like home :) (((hugs)))
 
You are well on the road to recovery thinking of you hope you have a good day
 
I am going home today :yes!: I have had great care but not much icing or elevating. Pain control is okay for now. Looking forward to being home so I can ice and elevate. The hospital staff loved my nurse bait bucket. I'll post a picture soon.
 
@Minnie's knees I'm so glad you are going home! yeah, they weren't too keen on letting me elevate in the hospital. I only was allowed one thin pillow under my lower calf/ankle area. They wanted me to keep my leg straight. I understand that because of extension issues but it is possible to elevate with a straight leg. Ice was another problem. Their freezer just couldn't keep up and get it frozen. Luckily they had very good drugs so I didn't care that much, LOL.
 
@Minnie's knees so glad you are home. Now you can really rest, ice and elevate. And make sure you keep taking your pain meds. Hope yo have a restful night. Anne:sleeep:
 
@Minnie's knees Home is the best place to be!! Ice ice, Baby!! And elevate!! Once I got settled at home, it was the almost non-stop ice and elevation that saved me!! With the ice wrapped on my knee, I could relax and nap for a couple hours at a time! Josephine said something like the ice pack felt like a cool, calming, comfortable hug. Get those meds on schedule and sleep when you can!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom