TKR Minnes new knee and MUA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you everyone. I am so blessed to have met you all. I started my thread this morning thinking a few posts would be here tonight and knowing the support would lift my spirits as the nerves have been worse today. I am sitting here amazed by all of the responses and appreciate each and every one.

My last day at work was busy and flew by finishing things up. Dinner is over and now relaxing and checking on everyone here.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
@new knee in June thank you so much for sharing Juan. My shoulders are feeling better already :snork: and you really surprised me with the crown. I promise to take good care of it and not use it as a bed pan :rofsign:

@tiredwife thanks for your help in getting Juan here safely. I will definitely try to stay ahead of the pain. I am not afraid to speak up if I need more pain meds but thanks for the reminder.
 
@Minnie's knees Honey, I wish you all the very best tomorrow. You're very prepared and are going in armed with a lot of knowledge so I'm sure you'll do great. When you get the chance please let us know how you got along and how you are feeling. You know, we care!! (((healing hugs)))
 
@Minnie's knees
Here's to a peaceful Evening,
[Bonesmart.org] Minnes new knee and MUA
& an uneventful surgery.
Love,
Diana :loveshwr:
 
Kathy @Minnie's knees

It's 1:30 pm in Dublin, so about 5:30 am where you are.

Thinking of you and wishing you all the best this morning.

Take care,
Cathie :flwrysmile:
 
Well done @Minnie's knees, I'm so glad that you are ok! Just take it easy and please don't push yourself too hard in the early days x enjoy the rest xxx you sound like you're doing just fine. Well done Kathy xxxxx love and hugs, Ann xxx

[Bonesmart.org] Minnes new knee and MUA
 
Hi @Minnie's knees!
Great to hear you are through and starting on the recovery path. Just as all the well wishers have all posted, take care. Take control too so everything that is decided is what YOU think is best. So important to be your own advocate in the hospital system I think. And I find ice is almost magical! Truly!
Happy recovery!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom