mwetzel394
senior
Thanks everyone, its nice to go on walks with the wife and the dogs!
R Partial Knee Replacement 11/28/16
R Partial Knee Replacement 11/28/16

I find going up a hill much easier than coming back down. I still down have that confidence that my new knee won't give out like it did when it was old! Mike, you are doing great for 6 months!
I have a little bit of experience with scar tissue after my knee surgery. My surgery was 4 years ago and I tried a lot of therapies to get the bend. I was offered an MUA and said no. I was offered arthroscopic surgery and said no. I believe that my PT pushed me too hard and caused the problem. I found this site after all this happened to me.
I found a chiropractor who massaged the scar tissue out of my knee at 3 years out. I went 3 times a week for two months. I must confess it was very painful to do it. But I went from 90 to 105. This is certainly not optimal, but it's functional for 90% of my life. Most importantly the knee does not hurt.
I hope you find something that helps you.
Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
@Mscant - Did you mean to post this in Mike's thread? I don't think he has any problem with scar tissue. He's doing well.
United States

United States
United StatesAnother good report, good to read how you are enjoying life after TKR.