Bilateral TKR Mickey & Minnie are looking on the bright side!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Titianlady Same thing you are, except you're a couple of hours behind me! I fell asleep while watching TV, and now I'm wide awake and Norm has gone to bed, that's a good thing because he snores, and so do I, so when I go to bed he'll be asleep and I'll fall asleep quickly and nobody knows the difference! :heehee:
 
Jacky48. LOL. Sounds like we're in the same predicament!! Lar is in bed, ( thank God he doesn't snore...much..LOL ) and I'm up reading posts!! Counting down the time until I go on the TKR roller coaster again. Just about 2 weeks to go!
 
Titianlady Toni you must be so anxious to get it over with and move on with your life! I've been watching you and your date coming up, and I know how exciting and apprehensive of a time this must be for you! I certainly wish you the best my friend! You are so close to feeling pain free, and you'll so love it! I'll be watching your progress, so please keep us updated!
 
Jacky48. Thanks Jacky :) I most certainly will be posting when I get home!! Well, I guess I'd better hit the sack!! Don't you stay up too late young lady!! :friends:
 
Lovely pics, Jackie. And of course your new avatar is lovely - a great photo. Your trip certainly was one to remember. And the food too, yum yum.

Yes, it's always good to return home after a holiday. Hope you and Norm are winding down okay.
 
KathyH Thanks Kathy, we are winding down but we both keep having dreams like we're either on the ship, train or tour bus and on the move to some where, then we wake up and find ourselves at home. :)
 
KathyH Oh my no. that trip was so busy, we were constantly on the move and at our age and shape, not to be repeated too soon!:dancy:
 
Here is a picture of Mt. McKinley in Denali National Park, the highest mountain (20,320 ft) in North America. They had just had a snow storm the week before we got there.

[Bonesmart.org] Mickey & Minnie are looking on the bright side!
 
Here we are panning for gold at the "Gold Dredge #8".
[Bonesmart.org] Mickey & Minnie are looking on the bright side!


Now we are standing under the, liquid gold, Alaskan Oil Pipeline. Both in Fairbanks Alaska!

[Bonesmart.org] Mickey & Minnie are looking on the bright side!
 
I agree! keep those pics coming Jacky!! Did you find any gold? LOL
 
Titianlady Yes Toni, we did find some gold! Between the two of us we panned $26 worth of gold, they weigh it up for you when you're done! Not a very good picture, but there it is.

[Bonesmart.org] Mickey & Minnie are looking on the bright side!
 
Titianlady Toni it was such fun cause we had no clue what we were doing, so this old miner showed us what to do and man he was good! We couldn't believe that there was actually gold in those bags of dirt that they gave us to pan. Here's another picture, also not clear, I must have been so excited about the gold that I couldn't keep my camera steady!:heehee:

[Bonesmart.org] Mickey & Minnie are looking on the bright side!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

  • benne68
    Staff member since February 4, 2022
  • Layla
    Staff member since November 20, 2017

Members online

Back
Top Bottom