Bilateral TKR Mickey & Minnie are looking on the bright side!

Status
Not open for further replies.
MMMMMMMM Yummy, yummy, yummy!!!!!!!!! I LOVE seafood. Unfortunately my Lar won't eat ANYTHING from the water. I might be able to convince him to eat Halibut, or cod, but that's it. :hissy:
 
Jacky, Great pics, love them, you guys look like you are having a great time. And the food sounds absolutely fabulous. Now I want to go even more than before. Going to keep my fingers craossed for maybe next year.
 
referee54 Tim you wouldn't believe how wonderful salmon tastes in Alaska! You must go and experience it my friend, there's nothing like it on the east coast! :)
 
referee54 Tim you wouldn't believe how wonderful salmon tastes in Alaska! You must go and experience it my friend, there's nothing like it on the east coast! :)
My wonderful wife sometimes says that I would Salmon on my Cheerios if I could! I love grilled salmon and I use it in my salads at lunch, too!
 
karmigirl Rose, you have been through so much that you and Dennis deserve a vacation that will give you such joy! There is always seats for resting no matter where you go! :yes!:
 
Jacky48. Not to put my sweetie down, I actually do resemble the pic..same hair, and almost same face. He actually picked the avatar for me, bless his heart.
 
Jacky48. Of course, he sees me the way I was a few years back, not that I'm complaining!! And I will certainly not let him near the eye Dr. LOL
 
Titianlady I know what you mean, Norm and I see each other like we were many, many years ago, and that's just fine with us! Our bodies age, but our mines don't, thank goodness! :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

  • benne68
    Staff member since February 4, 2022
  • Layla
    Staff member since November 20, 2017

Members online

Back
Top Bottom