Bilateral TKR Mickey & Minnie are looking on the bright side!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[Bonesmart.org] Mickey & Minnie are looking on the bright side! Good news, Jacky, even if expensive----and those root canals and crowns combined do add up to fairly big [Bonesmart.org] Mickey & Minnie are looking on the bright side! . I guess since we can't take it with us, the fates want to make sure we spend it here before we go.

Take care. I care. [Bonesmart.org] Mickey & Minnie are looking on the bright side!
 
Hi i have been to dentist today lucky just normal check up only £18 , and asked about antibiotics with having tkr and he said they stopped antibiotics over here so your bodies do not get immune to them.In usa and other counties still normal practice funny how countries differ.Hope it does not hurt pocket too much bad enough going to dentist.
 
RICBAK1 Rich, I wish mine was that easy, however today cost me $977.00 and the permanent post will cost me $285.00 and the crown will cost $1400.00, so less inheritance for the kids! :heehee:
 
Hi Jacky. I told you it would work out. I am an expert on dental care since I have 14 crowns and also an implant. I was a rotten kid. Rotten with candy that is. I'm glad to hear you will be more or less good to go for the cruise. It's coming up soon. The weather's been beautiful up here.
 
rlwintin Yes Randi you did tell me it would work out, and it did! :) I thought for sure I would lose that tooth because half of it was gone and broke off below the gum line, but he said he could save it and that he did! He said he broke a tooth like that and he had to have it pulled!

Norm is going to get another epidural in a couple of weeks, but he is getting better, so we've decided to cease the moment and do the cruise, because like everyone, we have no idea what's coming at us next! :scratch:
 
Hi i often get envious of where some people live with better climate today it is freezing and can only see 50 yds due to fog all day now 6.45 pm and still foggy,then i read posts like this and think myself lucky for NHS.Enjoy your cruise and no more sweets.
 
RICBAK1 Rich, the weather over here is pretty lousy over here at the moment, in the 30's cold and rainy! And the medical price are high.

Thanks we will enjoy our cruise, but please don't say no more sweets, because I would then have to give up my husband! :heehee: I broke the tooth by eating a wasabi pea, and I certainly will not eat anything hard ever again!
 
RestAssured Sonja, point well taken, so what we'll do is let them think some will be theirs some day and we'll long gone before they realize that there was none left! :loll:
 
Have a great cruise and yes a few sweets now and then.Yes we have a good nhs my tkr was no cost to me and i have metal work in my feet and arm put there at no cost as well ,i also have had dental work done due to accident at work which involved bridge work, caps and extractions, and my share was limited to £350 and today been to doctors for my bp tablets and eye drops for gluecoma no charge for over 60.One thing about growing old more goes wrong but before 60 not a lot of charges after 60 no charge so maybe i might have something left for grand kids who nows,but i still would like to be somewhere warm.
 
Oh forgot to add we are still in single figures over here nowhere near 30.
 
RICBAK1 Yes Rich I think you do have it much better for your medical and I'm hoping that this country gets on board really soon! I'm sure our kids don't rely on inheritance, so if we spend it all it won't be a problem, as we plan to stick around for a really long time! :)

Way too cold over there my friend!
 
Went into derbyshire today took my big brother to see dam busters dam where they practised he was in RAF ,had a steady walk knee was very stiff but temp was only 5 ,a lot of roads still closed with snow please send some sun over here. A lot of my mishaps due to mining i was in a few roof cave in our family were not very lucky miners my Dad lost his leg due to cave in i have plenty of scars on my back arms and legs more stitches than i can count.
 
manage to hit 15 today with your help time to get shorts out get some fresh air on this knee.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom