Bilateral TKR May 19, 2014 bilateral knees for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am elevating during breaks though.

[Bonesmart.org] May 19, 2014 bilateral knees for me
 
When my brothers family moved the last time, they bought a handy man special. Before they started on the house, my brother built his shop. I think it's about the same size. Once it was complete, they moved in with my parents while they worked on the house itself. Priorities, lol.
 
I am eating a high protein diet. I need to get back to the gym! Going to work tomorrow so I can rest! Lol

Sleep well everyone.
 
Scars are looking good!:egypdance::egypdance:

On the priorities front we had eight French friends due to visit for a weeks holiday with us in the new house we had just built in Scotland.

When I had invited them the year before the foundations and the septic tank were installed but nothing else so Helen was a bit nervous from the start; but a week before they were due to arrive the house was finished.

Okay, we had no carpets on the floors, no curtains at the windows and not much furniture but my fish pond was in excellent condition. :happydance::happydance::happydance:

It all got done before they arrived; apart from the curtains on the Velux windows in the roof and we just never bothered with those anyway!

Hope you are enjoying your second week at work.

Best regards,
:cheers:
Ian
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom