MajorHeidi
big-cheese
Well, funny how things go.....
My knee has stabilized without doing anything. So, that's good.
I have scheduled a visit with the HIP PA for mid-March (surgeon booked solid on appts til end of April. wow....)
About a week ago, my other hip 'just went' while I was walking.
****.
It hurts slightly but constantly on the groin side; and while walking on the outside of the hip.
So, my guess is that I am going to have to get the other hip done when I can get seen and scheduled.
Likely not til June is my guess.
Not exactly timely with the summer swimming.
Going to Florida to Daytona 500 in February; Come hell or high water.
Hope everyone is doing well!
My knee has stabilized without doing anything. So, that's good.
I have scheduled a visit with the HIP PA for mid-March (surgeon booked solid on appts til end of April. wow....)
About a week ago, my other hip 'just went' while I was walking.
****.
It hurts slightly but constantly on the groin side; and while walking on the outside of the hip.
So, my guess is that I am going to have to get the other hip done when I can get seen and scheduled.
Likely not til June is my guess.
Not exactly timely with the summer swimming.
Going to Florida to Daytona 500 in February; Come hell or high water.
Hope everyone is doing well!
United States