@madinana got a quick break between pt and grandson coming so stopping by to say Goooooood Affffternoon!
I even got in a little nap today, something I rarely do.
@tiredwife well had my first pt and guess what elephant leg is back and have had a rough day been icing and elevating I feel like took 10 steps back. They wanted to do more but when it started to hurt me I said stop I had to drive myself first time drove just afterwards my leg did not want to work so could get back in car had a little melt down so got myself a dunkin donut coffee pick up my meds it just plain tired me out
@madinana Sorry you had such a rough time today! Everyone has a backward slip once in a while. Very common. You are still so very early in your recovery, be easier on yourself!
@tiredwife good afternoon and I hope you have a great afternoon and evening I am struggling along from therapy not that it hurts its different its ache and stiffness it feels like it is tightening up. But should not complain as I have had a pretty easy recovery
@madinana ah, that pesky tight band feeling that wraps around the knee? Hubby had that til fairly recently. It will go away. I think we need to all go join marmora at her rehab, sounds really nice!! Did they ever get your new electric pole in? I think I might get a nap this afternoon. We might go to an outdoor concert if it cools off a little tonight. It was a lot nicer out yesterday! I really hate Missouri summers.
@madinana hope you are feeling better. I have the same problem....PT comes and I swell up and get stiff. Yesterday OT came and massaged my swollen ankle. Felt great but...nothing changed. But we just have to hang in there. It all takes time. You are only 3 weeks out.
@tiredwife Yes, that pesky tight band feeling, all around the knee. I assume it is from swelling but who knows? Drives me crazy when I try to walk.
@Gingiebot don't know if it is from swelling, hubby had it even when he wasn't that swollen. Then one day it just disappeared! Poof gone! His knee still swells when he is on it too much, but the tight band hasn't come back. Just one of those things I guess.
@madinana was going to go to bed early, but hubby decided he was going to make funnel cakes (saving the pie for tomorrow.) Oh well I am putting on weight with him not working, but I will loose hopefully when he goes back to work.
@tiredwife I went to bed and got back up my knee is tight and aching getting ready to take some tyneol @Gingiebot I keep forgetting it has not been that long, must remember that
Well another day of stiffness and swelling I almost fell going down my steps tonight so have ice and elevated and now going to get try to get some sleep Have a great evening all Nighty nite
@madinana Good Morning! Still have funnel cake left if you want some! You better be careful, DO NOT FALL ANYWHERE expecially down your stairs.
1/2 an ambien and Hubby slept for 5 1/2 hours straight!
Trying to get some laundry done before going to a baby shower for the neighbors daughter.
You have a great elephant free day!
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.