Guest viewing is limited

TKR Madinana Made it to knee #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a lazy morning, go to therapy, take a nap and look what all I have missed.

Las Vegas baby! :dancy::spin::dancy:

@marmora Auntie you are the best! We will behave we promise :fingersx: :heehee:

@new knee in June you may be the baby, @madinana the oldest, @ConnieJOS the Oscar winner, @gr82cu2 the sympathy vote for her swelling and pain, but I am named after auntie Cathie which makes me special!

@tiredwife mom don't worry about us at all while you are camping. How much trouble could we possibly get into?
Las Vegas, penthouse suite, hunks :angel::angel::angel::angel::angel:
 
Mom Jackie @tiredwife
@Yorkimom @ConnieJOS @gr82cu2 @madinana @new knee in June @Minnie's knees

I'm sure I'll manage with minding such sweet girls. :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

The girls have assured me that they will be on their best behaviour in Vegas and they will be little angels
:angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:
Anne @Yorkimom is also coming to Vegas and I'm sure that she will be a very good influence on them.

Having raised 3 boys, what could go wrong minding a few sweet girls ? :what:

Auntie Cathie
 
@marmora Cathie all I have to say is good luck! Don't let @madinana Laurie drive, remember the wreck. No hunks are to be put in the trunk of any car - right @new knee in June Diana. You will have to have apple pie handy for @Minnie's knees Kathy (who is named after you) or she gets cranky. @ConnieJOS Connie panics and gets the giggles if things go wrong so you can listen for her giggles as a 1st sign something isn't right. Now @Yorkimom Anne and @gr82cu2 Janet are new to the family and I hope will be good influences on the other girls, but you had better put @Legin Nigel on speed dial just in case! I'm turning my phone off, and aren't telling you where I will be.
 
@madinana Don't know where you have disappeared off to but Good Morning!
[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2
 
Ooooooooooooooooo - checks code for ogres for babysitting eligibility. Hmmmmmmmmmm dagnabit says hv to always agree to baby sit- sits on babies @tiredwife

Legin THR Sep 14
 
@ConnieJOS @Minnie's knees @Yorkimom @gr82cu2 @madinana @new knee in June

Now when Mom Jackie @tiredwife gives you pocket money for the trip, I'll mind it for you and it will only be given out for good :angel:behaviour.

Your sister Connie has lots of good ideas for our trip, she's so thoughtful to think of others. :loll:
Don't think that she will cause any trouble - or could I be wrong ? :what:

Auntie Cathie
 
@marmora @ConnieJOS @yorkiemom @new knee in June @tiredwife @gr82cu2 First of all so excited that @gr82cu2 are coming and @yorkiemom too the quiet ones are the ones that can surprise you with fun ideas and @ConnieJOS You looks so innocent so am sure you can pull this off. I will get my secret stash out so we get little bit at a time from @marmora as not sure how long we can be good. @Legin drop his phone in the toilet as he did not want calls from us we will have to buy him one before he leaves this is so exciting we will in our
[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2
and me driving
[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2
what could go wrong
[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2
 
@tiredwife errrrrrrr I love babies I basically looked after girls for first 3 yrs loved it every minute

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom