TKR Madinana Made it to knee #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
@madinana @ConnieJOS @new knee in June @tiredwife @gr82cu2 @Minnie's knees

To my "dear sweet nieces,
Will you be flying :capn: or coming by ship over to me ? :kayak:
or would it be better for me to come over to you - in that case have to dust off the passport.

Mom/Jackie @tiredwife will be away, so should i mind you in her house ?

New Idea :chinstroke:
I've always wanted to visit Las Vegas and the Hunks might also like that.
:spin::dancy::beer::cheers2::cheers::spin::dancy:
So, will book a luxury penthouse suite with jacuzzi and ice machines and flat screen telly and room service and I'm sure that you girls will be a joy to look after and won't cause me any trouble at all.

Auntie Cathie
 
@Legin
Rugby - Scotland vs New Zealand tomorrow, hope that you can sleep :chillpill:
and as you won't win the football tonight, hope that tomorrow is a better day :yay:
Cathie
 
@marmora I know getting ready to stare out the fierce ones. To be honest just want a good match like wales australia last week I couldnt go to the loo

Legin THR Sep 14
 
@marmora @new knee in June @Minnie's knees @madinana @tiredwife

Yes, Auntie Cathie, great idea! I agree that Las Vegas is the place where we can be on our BEST behavior! :fingersx:

:angel::angel::angel::angel: (Besides, what happens in Vegas.... :happyfeet:)

As far as transportation, I'll be taking the Information Superhighway. I'll be there in "virtually" no time!

Connie
 
@Legin So you are an ogre in bright shiny armor! Thank you for sending the warning to Vegas, they will need it!

@marmora Spoiling the girls already! Beware if you spoil them so much that they misbehave it might be your job to raise them! Nope, don't need to watch the house!

@madinana because you are the eldest daughter you have to help your auntie Cathie.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom