TKR Madinana Made it to knee #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
TUT @marmora tha is being a tad forward in your predictions, and we have weeeeeee Gordon Strachan and anyway its football now rugby thats different RRRRRRRRRRRRRROAR

Legin THR Sep 14
 
@madinana Hey girl, sorry your critters are acting up today! Bad critters Bad!
[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2
[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2
[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2

Good Morning to you.

[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2
 
@Legin

I agree it's only football, and I only watch when Ireland is playing.

Now Rugby is a different story - Ireland did beat South Africa last week.
(Ireland vs South Africa Rugby)

May the magic continue !
Cathie
 
@Legin Flush is to gentle a word for what they do, it is FLASH like the flash from a bomb igniting or a flash of lightening! You are so lucky you are a guy and an ogre to boot!
 
@tiredwife oh I know about them used to getting up in middle of night to open wimdow or get ice. No im on your side think you ladies have the rough end and it costs you when ladies time of month, tax on ladies. Then you get the internal combustion no im with you

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Feel sorry for you I posted on my thread anout my temp problems but you ladies get it worse. Few years ago I dev allergy to heat, open oven door and my chest would tingle and burn, I would rum to open door and lift shirt, door wasnon main road. Oooooooo matron

Legin THR Sep 14
 
@Legin So the neighbors all thought you were flashing them?:heehee: Are you still allergic to heat? Hubby is allergic to hard work ,actually it is his own sweat, happened when he got drenched with transmission fluid. It has gotten a little better as the years have gone by.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom