TKR Madinana Made it to knee #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Nana moon 27 haha there was not a lot of kissing we are getting old
[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2
get right down to business
[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2
 
[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2
“Kissing provides a range of health benefits, from increased metabolism to a longer life.”*1. Teeth: Kissing helps prevent plaque and prevent cavities by stimulating saliva production.

2. Looks: Kissing uses 30 facial muscles, toning your face and giving you a glow.

3. Metabolism: Kissing releases adrenaline and helps burn 2-5 calories per minute, double the normal rate.

4. Immunity: Kissing exposes you to germs and builds your immunity. Of course, it can also give you the flu if your beloved is ill.

5. Stress: Kissing puts you in a good mood and reduces your stress. This comes from the release of oxytocin. (Also see Love Hormone and Dog Comfort to find out more about oxytocin.)

6. Pain: kissing releases endorphins which help relieve pain.
[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2
me & my hubby

And it goes without saying that kissing draws you closer, expresses your love, and is fun! Isn't it just like God to give us expressions of love that are so good for us!

I already enjoy kissing my husband, but after discovering these many benefits, I plan to do it a lot more!
 
If my husband slept with me I could've seen if his kiss would've given me free OxyContin. Somehow...I'm not so sure. He'd probably run a mile in fright or finally thought I'd lost my mind completely if I said that to him. I don't think I'd convince him that aches and pains can be cured by a kiss xxx
 
I totally cheated on the A-Z of Christmas films or songs tonight. I couldn't think of anything beginning with X. I thought shall I make up X Men and the Christmas Bunny but that was a bit lame, so I posted X rated Emmanuelle does Christmas xxx (also fictional) xxx
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom