TKR Madinana Made it to knee #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Laurie @madinana

It's 8:00 am in Dublin and rain,rain,rain.
But, if you live in Ireland that's to be expected and you should still make the most of the day regardless.

Just finished my bowl of porridge and heading to the YMCA gym. My PT gave me a set of new exercises yesterday to target my gluteal muscles - so J Lo had better watch out ! :upright: :treadmill::climb: :walking:

Then have a bit of shopping and lunch back at home and the therapy pool at 2:45 for an hour. Love the warm water and the Tuesday garoua that I've meet there. It's almost like BoneSmart only in swimsuits. :swim:

Hope that your leg behaves itself today.will check in later.

Take care,
Cathie :flwrysmile:
 
@marmora It sounds like you have a nice day planned in spite of the rain. But I'm sure it takes a lot of rain to produce all the green country! It's so interesting to me to read different use of words in different countries like Ireland and the UK. For example, "porridge". The only thing I know of that is that it's what the three bears had been eating when Goldilox stopped by. And I'm still wondering what a garoua is! :shrug:

Next thing you know @marmora will be sitting on her "tuffet" (whatever that is) and eating curds and whey! :spider:

:giggle::giggle::giggle:

Enjoy your day Cathie. I always enjoy your posts. You are such a pleasant person! :SUNsmile:

Connie
 
Last edited by a moderator:
@Legin

Hmmm, porridge :chinstroke: I'm sure it is some kind of cereal. Is it like oatmeal or Cream of Wheat or something? I do know what spring water is. We have a spring just about a quarter of a mile from where I live. It has a pipe with the water being pumped from it. People go there with water jugs to fill up and take home. It's surprising how much better a cup of coffee tastes made with fresh spring water! :yes:

Connie
 
Aye oats the company is Quaker Oats. This area has many mineral water sites. Near me is Scotlandwell. The water comes out of the ground before your eyes, legend states Robert the Bruce drank from it. Our water is soooooo soft Im spoilt cant drink water in towns.

Legin THR Sep 14
 
@ConnieJOS, I was thinking the same thing when I read Cathie's post. I guess if I lived in Ireland or the UK I would be eating porridge all the time....I love Oatmeal and cream of wheat. I don't know what garoua means either????????
 
@madinana Porridge has invaded your thread!!! All while you slept so cozy in your bed!
Good morning girl!
[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2
 
@Connie Jos @Yorkimom @tiredwife

Yes, porridge is oatmeal or Quaker Oats.
We usually have porridge every morning for breakfast from end of October to the Spring in March/April.
It's very warming and helps reduce cholesterol and keep me usually keeps me full until lunch.

Laurie @madinana,
When the Hunks were hiding out here with me, they had porridge every morning.

Cathie
 
@madinana How's the critters today, still fitting in the jeans? Hope they are gone for good.
[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2
[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2
 

Attachments

  • [Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2
    upload_2014-11-11_11-32-43.jpeg
    11.6 KB · Views: 97
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom