Guest viewing is limited

TKR Madinana Made it to knee #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2
@tiredwife @marmora @new knee in June @ConnieJOS @Minnie's knees @Nana moon 27 @gr82cu2 Well last night did not sleep well my
[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2
I just could not get comfortable I tossed and turn all night. My hubby and I just went grocery shopping and even got almost 30 lb turkey I have another hour before I can take pain meds :yikes: I kinda of ODIC instead of taking motorized cart I walked it My hubby got Xmas light for outside he is going to put them up but won't turn on until after Thanksgiving I wonder where Juan is I sure could use a leg massage Janet I hope you are having a good day (have not checked thread) I am ready for a nap but got to dust after I rest a bit. See ya later on the threads :yes!::yay:
 
@madinana Im sorry you didn't sleep well. Sounds like you are getting ready for the holidays. Whew, I can't believe its coming so soon. Time flies!

I'm usually one with a lot of problems with insomnia, but hydrocodone changes all that. I still need it for the pain right now, but when the time comes to stop it, I'm more concerned about not sleeping than I am about pain.
 
Hi Laurie, @madinana

Here getting Sunday dinner ready , Roast loin of pork and roasted carrots, parsnips and roast potatoes & our two of our three boys will be joining us and will eat about 6:30 pm. It almost 4:00 pm now and just prepping the veg.

We don't celebrate Thanksgiving in Europe, so the NCT big celebration will be Christmas, so have a few weeks to get organised.

Hope that your elephant leg takes Sunday off, you should remind him that Sunday is a day of rest !

Take care,
Cathie
 
@madinana you make me feel like a slacker with all that you do.:scaredycat: I have just started transitioning to a cane, haven't done any grocery shopping, laundry, cooking, or other cleaning since before surgery. I couldn't imagine walking through a grocery store at this point or driving (you didn't think we would forget did you?:heehee:). Maybe I am just being lazy but my family is taking care of everything for now which is a big change. Maybe not as well as I do it but they are trying hard.
Please take it easy the rest of the day so the critters can go away!
 
@Minnie's knees i don't know how @madinana does it either! I've cooked a very little bit, like making a pot of soup or something, but I sit to chop the veggies and stuff. I'll go in the grocery store for a few things, but by the time I get out I'm either in pain or exhausted or both! My husband is doing most of the grocery shopping and cooking and house cleaning. We do our laundry separate and I have done mine, but I have him carry my laundry basket to the washing machine and then when they come out of the dryer, he carries the basket to a living room chair where I sit and fold. It's been years since I've been able to stay on my feet for more than a few minutes so I know it will take some time to build back up. My doctor said after having all four joints done, it's great that I have good ROM so we don't have to work on that. My challenge is strength, and soon I will start on the bike, treadmill, and stairs to work on that.
 
@Minnie's knees @ConnieJOS I don't have a lot of help but I seem to think I have to be in the ODIC and I have to journal that I did all that walk. I hurt really bad both knees I am gonna ice and elevate and take a nap. As been pumping away on pain meds all its doing is making me tired not helping much with pain. I like to take tyneol extra strength but not sure if can take with Tramadol, was taking Noreco and now switched to Tramadol as have had two doses of Noreco (took 2 at a time)
 
@tiredwife good morning to you
[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2
I am trying not to look at housework but got to at least clean up the kitchen This lazy spell of mine continues I am glad your headache is starting to leave you. I feel so bad for @gr82cu2 hoping her days will get better. I know your not a nurse but can I take Tyneol extra strength with my Norco my new knee is being stubborn I am ready to
[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2
and am so
[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2
and since you guys had a restless night Maybe is should be Nap Day Monday
[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2
[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom