Guest viewing is limited

TKR Madinana Made it to knee #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
@madinana I believe you are allowed about 3000 mg of Tylenol a day, 4000 if it is just an occasional thing. Your Norco probably has 325 of Tylenol (the second number on the bottle, first number is the narcotic so it will say something like 5/325) That will be per pill. So add it up and see how much you have taken and are going to take and that will tell you how much more you can take.
 
@madinana Yes it should be nap Monday! But Steve had to go to work and I have laundry to do, and floors to clean so I can't nap yet. Only 2 loads of laundry today. I already changed the sheets. I also need to track down the missing hunks! Be back on here later. Chores are calling.... ugh.
 
@madinana good morning. Sorry you had a restless night. I did fine until 4am and the was up. So I took a nap and have had a shower. I need to vacuum but I will pay my granddaughter to do it for me. I thought it might be hard having my granddaughters here during my recovery but they have been very helpful especially when there is $$ involved lol. Take it easy today.
 
@madinana
[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2
[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2
 
@tiredwife @Minnie's knees much to the dismay of @tiredwife I clean the kitchen, did a load of wash and vacumn and then took a nap while elevating and I feel pretty good pain maybe a 4 I just made meatloaf and put in oven and pealed potatoes and open can of veggies.
[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2
so I am done for the day is that okay
[Bonesmart.org] Madinana Made it to  knee #2
I promise will be good the rest of the evening
 
I can not believe my nurse did not show up again this is the second time---- not impressed and going to let her know common courtesy would be a phone call last time she called the next day and gave me malarky that she had no service I just don't believe it
 
Hello @madinana Just dropping by to say hi. I can't believe how much I miss if I miss a couple of days. I love the pictures of your son and the family picture is wonderful. You must be so proud! My son wanted to be in the Navy in the worst way. He had joined the Sea Cadets when he was 10 and was in until he was 16. Then 9/11 happened and it was just never the same. After the fact I learned the the tried to enlist in the All the branches of the military but with a history of asthma and ADD it was a no go. He is currently trying to get Into the National Guard as a JAG. This is the one he never tried. He is waiting to hear when he has his physical at Walter Read. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that he passes the physical. He wants this so badly.
 
@Yorkimom I will keep fingers crossed and toes that it works out for your son. JAG that is lawyer? Why I said lawyer use to watch a show when It was navy and army lawyers :heehee: Thank you about the pictures I really like them too and have the family shot as my screen saver I hope it all works out for him.
 
Yes, @madinana Marc is a lawyer. He passed the bar last year and still hasn't been able to find a job. He opened his own practice and is struggling. If he gets into the Guard as a JAG it will be a dream come true for him......although if he had his choice, he would still choose the Navy.
I remember the TV show you were talking about. It was JAG and one of my favorite shows. Today's NCIS is a spin off of JAG.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom