Guest viewing is limited

THR Made it... my random thoughts

@hipster333 I'm hanging in there... I think ! :dead:
His hours are crazy on a normal basis just by nature of his line of work, but this... I'm not surprised yet somehow I'm always disappointed. and of course this year it's amplified by all of my recovery emotions.

I hope you're getting around like a pro with that cane! I'd love to see pics of your paint color. What was the lilac called???

@SaraK You nailed it! I live for school days :heehee::heehee:
My hubs has ALWAYS had odd hours, so it's nothing new to have it just the girls and me on weekends. ... but it's SOOOOO much more... "intimidating" for lack off a better term, when I'm not feeling 100%.
It kicks the mom guilt into overdrive as well....


Today I had my second PT appointment. She helped work out the muscle I pulled, and gave me some new stretches for at home. It feels better, but it's still pretty uncomfortable.

Tomorrow my hubs is home so I hope to get in some good rest. :rofsign::rofsign::rofsign:

Ok. Seriously. I'm going to try. I NEED to
 
No mom guilt allowed....yet. They know you're healing. Flash the scar :heehee:
It's good to hear PT helped with the pulled muscle. Hopefully it continues to heal over the next few days.
Wishing you some well deserved rest and restorative sleep this weekend :yawn: :sleep:
Hugs coming your way....
@Mascaramom
 
Welcome @ Deeleigh! I just wanted to bring home the ball out of the socket but was told no. Pictures if you get to bring anything home. But do your boys think it’s going to be a huge thigh bone? So funny. I raised two girls but have 4 grandsons. boys and their different takes on life is funny. :loll:
 
Recovering from major surgery and dealing with young children makes you a super hero in my book.
We do what we can, and what we must, don't we?
Hope all is peaceful in the compound today.
 
in the compound today.
I had to laugh. That's what I always call it here....
The natives were cooperative today :heehee::heehee:

Luckily the weather is perfect for puppies chasing kids on scooters, while the tween plays "schoolwork catch-up" reading books under a Palm tree...

I got to sit outside and "watch"

The truth of the matter is, hubs was home yesterday, and made sure to wear out the kids at the park so they would be satisfied hanging out at home today. Win-win.

TRULY hoping for the all clear from the OS this week to go SWIMMING!

Hubs' work is ramping up for this "outage" so his schedule is VERY unpredictable. Hoping beyond hope that our Spring "staycation" isn't sacrificed.
Normally I wouldn't think twice about just taking the girls myself... but with me not being 100%... I'm afraid we would just be "bored" ....
 
I hope you get cleared to swim. I felt so good getting back to the pool! You’re doing so well. You’ll soon be running around with those kids.
 
Hi @Mascaramom
I hope you enjoyed the weekend.
Kids back to school tomorrow, time for some R&R :heehee:
Hope you're able to re-charge enjoying some quiet time.
Good luck with the OS visit this week. Fingers crossed you get the thumbs up to swim :thumb:
Hugs to you! :loveshwr:
 
I am going for my last pedi before the knife tomorrow. Thinking red, color of strength. Hope you get to go for yours soon!
 
Lol. You guys made me smile BEFORE coffee. That's not easy... :beer::beer:

@sequin98 red sounds PERFECT!!
@Gretel I miss being in the water SOOOOO much. @Layla I'm crossing fingers and toes but not legs...

Let the DAY ......BEGIN!
1st trip of the day, husband returned home from work and drove the oldest to school. He will come home eat and fall asleep and I will get the youngest one ready and off to pre-school.

Then I'll have about 2.5 hours of QUIET where I can REST.... or Ill lay there for a few minutes before I allow the really dirty floors that need mopping, the overflowing laundry, or bathrooms in need of scrubbing to drive me crazy....

Then the afternoon shuttle begins...
Lol
 
Hi @Mascaramom
Don't know how you mom's with kids do this?!!
I had enough in managing myself, I can't imagine adding kids to the mix.
Hopefully it's getting easier week, by week.
Wishing you a peaceful one!
 
@Mascaramom did you even try to rest? I have the hardest time taking a break until everything on my "should do" list is done. I have to say the hip is forcing me to take more breaks than I ever have in my life. Are the kids helping out with any of the work that needs to get done? I'm getting more help from my 14 yr old than the 12 yr old. The 12 yr old told me yesterday that she's really tired of hearing about my pain--because every time I tell her something hurts a different place on her body starts to hurt (she's having seriously weird sympathy pains :heehee:).
 

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom