luvcats
post-grad
There is nothing worse than a husband who is right. lol
I feel for them, caretaking is exhausting. Mine has been a champion, but he is just as tired of my limitations as I am, and he hasn't been great about acknowledging I still need to take things slow. I suppose I'm not either.
My PT never said anything negative about the elliptical for me. I didn't notice any particular strain. Perhaps because I use a seated elliptical? I like it so much better than a bike. I think it gives a broader range of motion. But absolutely check with your PT @Helizabug.
My ROM isn't nearly what I'd like, but it is at the 'useful' bend amount. I think my official number is 110? I'd like to see a lot more, but I didn't really have any bend before surgery, so I'm back to being patient and continuing to work through it.
I feel for them, caretaking is exhausting. Mine has been a champion, but he is just as tired of my limitations as I am, and he hasn't been great about acknowledging I still need to take things slow. I suppose I'm not either.
My PT never said anything negative about the elliptical for me. I didn't notice any particular strain. Perhaps because I use a seated elliptical? I like it so much better than a bike. I think it gives a broader range of motion. But absolutely check with your PT @Helizabug.
My ROM isn't nearly what I'd like, but it is at the 'useful' bend amount. I think my official number is 110? I'd like to see a lot more, but I didn't really have any bend before surgery, so I'm back to being patient and continuing to work through it.
United States
.
...it is appropriate that we are at this stage in the hardest, dullest time of winter isn't it???


!?? That has been remedied now, so maybe in this next week or two I'll get one? I do agree that could be the issue, just the amount of humidity....plus, I keep pulling it off in my sleep! DH will wake me to tell me I'm snoring
. Poor guy! My back and knee needs that sleep too!

...