TKR Macknit's recovery thread

Thanks for updating.

May your mom be blessed with happiness and free from all pain and suffering.
 
So sorry to hear about your mom. :console2:
 
I'm so sorry to hear about your mom's passing. I am glad you got to spend some time with her prior *hugs*
 
Saw this and thought of you and @luvcats
[Bonesmart.org] Macknit's recovery thread
and your recovery knitting. I know it says crochet, but looks adaptable for knitting.

Hope you and both knees are doing well.
Concentrate on all the wonderful times you had with your mom.
 
Thank you, everyone for your condolences. @marieltha I love the kitty couch!!

Knees are moving with less pain, but the human L knee is ramping up it's pain...due to COVID-19 I had to postpone injections, but i now have my injections set for June 223, 30 & Jul 7. Hopefully, hyaluronic acid does the trick!?

I pray all of you are surviving this unique time in our history!!
 
Nice new avatar, @Macknit !

Hope the injections helped. Mine did until the very final stage of deterioration.

Sorry they had to be postponed, but glad you have them rescheduled.
 
Back
Top Bottom