lovetocookandsew
Former BoneSmart Staff Member
- Joined
- Aug 9, 2013
- Messages
- 6,176
- Age
- 70
- Location
- Northern California
- Gender
- Female
- Country
United States
Thanks, Tabby!
@Celle Thank-you! I agree-my cane's living in my car now so I can use it for longer distances and crowds. No need to worry about rain though.....lol...not only will we have no rain again for a long time, we're going to get to 105 and then 108 degrees next week, so I likely won't even leave my house.
@Celle Thank-you! I agree-my cane's living in my car now so I can use it for longer distances and crowds. No need to worry about rain though.....lol...not only will we have no rain again for a long time, we're going to get to 105 and then 108 degrees next week, so I likely won't even leave my house.

![[Bonesmart.org] Lovetocookandsew’s long road to recovery [Bonesmart.org] Lovetocookandsew’s long road to recovery](https://data.bonesmart.org/attachments/43/43636-79f4b0a3d4d544674773922a13d6226e.jpg?hash=efSwo9TVRG)


