Revision TKR Lovetocookandsew’s long road to recovery

Hope you had a good day today? Let us know how you are doing, I hope your tummy staying calm!
:friends:
 
Glad to hear it is settling down, and you had a pretty good day. I mostly rested and did some gentle exercises, and of course was here reading and posting.
Hope we both get some rest tonight!
 
I am all about the sloth myself! I am SO looking forward to getting home and letting the slothfulness commence.
 
I've been a sloth for 6 weeks...I am sooooo ready to get back to my normal day...too bad my knee isn't there yet. I hope you had a good rest last night, @Pumpkln. @LauraLeigh, you need to be a sloth for a while :chillpill:. Remember, :ice: and :elevate: are your new best friends.
 
We are not cut out to be sloths, but for now that is the road to recovery. I am heading for my anti gravity chair on the deck to resume my slothfulness outside.:heehee:
Hope you are feeling well today!
 
I know someone in my gaming group who acts like a sloth when he's deciding on a move. He says something like:
I. Think. I. Will. Take. This. Move. From. Here. To. Here. Drives me nuts, but now I have a term for it. Slothlike! Thanks for the vocabulary upgrade!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
 
I'm totally cut out to be a sloth...if a sloth likes to read, listen to audiobooks or podcasts, watch movies, etc. So far I've only been reading; I've been really engrossed in the series I've been reading. I'm up to book seven of eleven - five of those read since Wednesday! In case you're wondering, it's the "McCarthys of Gansett Island" series by Marie Force and book 1 is "Maid for Love". Highly recommended!
 
I know what you mean. I reread the entire James Bond works of Ian Fleming.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
 
I've been a sloth for 6 weeks...I am sooooo ready to get back to my normal day...too bad my knee isn't there yet. I hope you had a good rest last night, @Pumpkln. @LauraLeigh, you need to be a sloth for a while. Remember, :ice: and :elevate: are your new best friends......
 
I had my lab tests done today....so far I've seen the urinalysis results...some pretty high numbers that aren't usually high...ie:protein 50 which is usually quite a bit less than 10...etc. I suspect I'll be getting a phone call from my doctor tomorrow. Hopefully the results are a fluke.
 
Yes, you will be getting a call from your Doctor for more testing. Could be just because you have been so sick.
Take good care and contnue being a sloth.
 
@lovetocookandsew

I'm so glad that your tummy has settled down at last! You've had a really rough time. :console2:

I wouldn't be at all surprised if several of your results are out of whack - you were ill for so long and lost such a lot of weight.
I'm glad that your doctor is investigating and keeping an eye on you.

Being slothful is boring, but it's what you need to do right now. As well as recovering from your knee, your body is also recuperating from illness. That's going to be a big energy drain, so take all the pampering you can get! :flwrysmile::flwrysmile::flwrysmile:
 
I'm having a pretty good day today....Guess what?! I drove my car today! :yes!::happydance::yay::egypdance::spin::dancy: It wasn't for long, nor was it very far...but I did it!!! And by car, I use that term loosely as I drive an SUV..... Another step back towards normalcy. I still won't drive to PT or similar, unless they have an electric cart as I still don't walk long distances without tiring...but I can drive again!!! On the not as good news side...I have to repeat all the tests from the other day; hopefully they are more normal this time.
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom