Audrey, I drove a friend to Bangor today for a pain management appt. on outer Broadway. Thought of you while going up Route 3. You are such a trooper and I hope before long your life falls into a new nice normalcy.

United States
, and I just wanted to say how much I really appreciate my "BoneSmart" family. Your words of encouragement and caring mean more to me than you will ever know! THANKS!
United States
United States


United States


Goes to show you that you just never know when parents will "get even" for all the mischief we put them through growing up! 
That is why I am comparing my situation to your fused knee. At one point in my journey, Dr. Maale had thrown out several possibilities because my leg was so bad. I don't think I ever mentioned that knee fusion was a possibility. 

Thanks! I have to be VERY careful...especially around kids...RUNNING kids! My Mom, daughter and I went to the ocean yesterday and we were walking out of a path into a parking lot, and 2 kids just came running at me. Of course, I didn't have even one crutch with me, so I just planted myself and hoped they wouldn't run into me. Nothing like feeling like a bowling pin! They didn't get me, but they sure got "the evil eye"!![]()
They drive me crazy! I know that it is essential to produce oil, but we in West TX are seeing lots of oil wells pop up everywhere. My hubby is an automation foreman in the oilfield and it keeps him busy. So, I would take the ocean anytime! Peaceful, vs Hectic!