loneshark64
member
- Joined
- Dec 5, 2019
- Messages
- 109
- Age
- 62
- Gender
- Male
- Country
United States
I will try it tonight. I have ice tank but it makes noise. I try to not wake up my wife. Will try a reload at midnight thank you....
United States
United States
United States
?
United States
United StatesI am doing fine, nice of you to ask. I’ve had by first real run of bad luck or setback this week. It has been really stiff and sore on the lateral side. I did a lot on Monday but really no more than I did a number of days last week. I thought it would be better today but it isn’t. I have my last session of PT on Friday and canceled it. I have done well with it but the exercise bike is too much I think. It is 5 weeks today and I think I can forgo the exercise bike for a while. Especially since I never liked riding them anyway.How are you doing these days LShark? How are your darling kitties...?
United StatesThis is like a massive relief to me, to hear this. My dad said the same thing. I am hopeful. But it feels wonky and I just need to let it go through the process. I kind of wish I knew an exercise that would tighten the whole mess up. But I do know that when I had ACL reconstruction it felt wonky then and eventually came around so hoping for that.With my first TKR I had that loose feeling and sideways movement, much as it was before surgery and, like you, was concerned the surgery might not have corrected it, As the supporting soft tissue has strengthened and/or stretched it has stabilised and is not a problem now, so hang on in there. I can't tell you exactly when it improved, but it did.
United States
United States
United States
United States
United Kingdom
They're fantastic companions. See you too have a reformed feral.
United StatesYou are right. They do try to do what they can when they know something is off. Good to have them around.Love the cat photo. They do try to help don’t they.? Our cat sits on the back of the settee behind me in the evening. Also tends to walk over my legs when I’m sitting, which isn’t so good....
Not fully reformed but he is turning into a very good boy. He came from an Amish farm in upstate NY and I have to say he did not learn anything about pacifism from being Amish. He likes to fight. But today he licked my nose vigorously when I got up and the knee feels a bit better today so I suggest you all have an Amish feral cat lick your nose.See you too have a reformed feral
United Kingdom