Vilebyrd
member
No im not limping with the cane. Last night i was wasnt limping while walking through the house. The muscle pain was completely gone though. The muscle pain seems to be whats causing me to limp. Buts its getting better the more i walk without my cane.
United States
Thanks for the info vilebyrd. It is info on the meds. My pharmacist was just a little over precautious, I suppose. Good news on the equipment since I have been looking around and it is expensive. Did you have a toilet riser? Seems as if that is a great item to have or did the 3 in 1 work better? Hope the cold gets better. I have been trying to stay away from all germs at work but folks just don't understand why I can't afford to get sick. So much sickness that you just want to become a hermit till spring. Spring oh what great sounding words. We will all be in another phase of our lives- pain free.