Guest viewing is limited

THR Lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonderful that you support each other so well . Radiography school impressive !
It must be so weird to have correct leg length I probably have the same and am yet to find out. Rest up and strength and light to you :sleep:
 
I am so glad hearing you are going home. How has your experience been in hospital? Are you at Mercy or Presbyterian? Dr. Griffin says he does surgey at both.
 
Hi Vilebyrd,
It so good to hear things are going well and you are going home. Keep up the good work :goodpost:
 
So happy to hear that you are doing well and headed home!! I'm up to bat in 5 days and counting!!! :yes!:
 
Welcome to the other side! Easy does it for now. Remember this is a marathon - not a sprint.
 
Great news, Vilebyrd. Keep up the good work, and congratulations to your wife!
 
Thanks everyone! Nanal from what ive heard get it done at Presbyterian orthopedic hospital that's where i went. I have been told mercy has high infection rates but thats just what ive been told. I have had a great experience at Presbyterian orthopedic. I will give morw details about my experienc when I get home
.


F
 
Vilebyrd so glad everything went well. I came home today also. Had to spend and extra day do to a low blood count. Glad to see you moving around well.
 
wayyyyyyyyy to goooooooooo!!!!!!! safe journey home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yay:
 
Great News! Glad to hear things are going so well for you!
Keep us posted, and remember try to remember that you
only have 1 job to do for the next couple months, and that's to
take care of yourself and recover!
 
glad to hear you are ok and home jjhipster....I had to stay another day too after my op because of low blood pressure but everything going great 3 weeks on :yay:
 
Wow a shower all ready. That is awesome. I have to change mine every day. They did say I have to cover with some plastic wrap to shower. Good luck and keep us updated.
 
lucky being able to shower straight away, I had to wait ages as i have to climb into the bath to take mine but its a doddle now
 
jjhipster, what kind of dressing did they use? I had these:

[Bonesmart.org] Lmao


They have a water-resistant clear film over top that's good for showers, but not baths. They even sent me home with an extra one and then the OS's nurse gave me another one when she took the staples out. Unfortunately I was unable to take a shower until I could climb into the tub. Boy, it felt good!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom