That’s the way to do it. A little test here, another test there, of trying new things.
When I was at your stage, and even a few months past, if I had a day that I shopped or bowled (after 3 months) I took the next day off and rested a lot, if I could. Sometimes you have to go somewhere every day, but I tried to plan it so I could rest after a more active day.
I can’t remember how far post op I was, but I shopped at Walmart, which is always a lot of walking even with a short list, I vacuumed 2 rooms when I got home and bowled that afternoon and learned all that in one day was not in my best interest. “But it felt so good at the time” are famous last words.
When I was at your stage, and even a few months past, if I had a day that I shopped or bowled (after 3 months) I took the next day off and rested a lot, if I could. Sometimes you have to go somewhere every day, but I tried to plan it so I could rest after a more active day.
I can’t remember how far post op I was, but I shopped at Walmart, which is always a lot of walking even with a short list, I vacuumed 2 rooms when I got home and bowled that afternoon and learned all that in one day was not in my best interest. “But it felt so good at the time” are famous last words.

United States

Last scab fell off yesterday and I had a wonderful bath this morning
It felt fabulous. Knee is still a little swollen following physio so have been taking it easy the past 2 days. Hope everyone else is getting on ok.
There’s nothing like a soak in the tub! Hope to get there soon.

Your doing well! When I saw my OS and mentioned my unoperated knees was giving me problems he said he wants to wait to do anything about it as my TKR needs more time to heel. I get that notion and I am certainly not ready to jump on getting this done probably best for you as well especially if it isn’t causing fits!