Lindylee
post-grad
These little things we can suddenly do sure give a boost. I can now do the whole flight of (13 steps) stairs one foot over the other holding onto the bannister one side and handrail the other. I haven't quite graduated to just one hand yet or coming down one foot at a time, although I test it on the last step down, which is getting easier.
I can now put shoes and socks on comfortably, stand up to put trousers on and pick things off the floor by bending down.
I've started using Bio Oil on my scar and the improvement is amazing in such a short time. I had quite a thick ridge at the middle part of the scar and that's completely flattened now. My Pilates teacher contacted me to see how I was doing, which was very nice of her. I told her about my issues attempting a shoulder bridge and she suggested trying it with my feet up the wall. Success! No pain either.
I can now put shoes and socks on comfortably, stand up to put trousers on and pick things off the floor by bending down.
I've started using Bio Oil on my scar and the improvement is amazing in such a short time. I had quite a thick ridge at the middle part of the scar and that's completely flattened now. My Pilates teacher contacted me to see how I was doing, which was very nice of her. I told her about my issues attempting a shoulder bridge and she suggested trying it with my feet up the wall. Success! No pain either.

United Kingdom




Great progress 

I hope it has dissolved so I can get off the blood thinners. So a full day for sure. Oh and we are getting yet another snow storm/blizzard starting tomorrow afternoon.
. So, I still have to humor it with a little icing now and then. Glad to hear you are doing so well.
I can't believe how much better it all feels this week. I'm being careful though. I know I may still take a step back at some point, but don't want to deliberately do anything to cause it if I can help it.