Guest viewing is limited

Left hip needs done, have to settle CRPS first

Status
Not open for further replies.
Following on from nerve affected calf, as you do I have inspected it more and there is now a huge differance in appearance between the two calf muscles. Will look into what I can do if anything.

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Sounds like a good work day and yes, I can see you enjoying the challenges that the students gave you!!
 
Chortle interesting is the word. On the other side I can see how this group has been put together as the - difficult class - the problem I see tho is apart from punitive actions what is done to look at why those individuals are like so.
This flare up is a little so and so and refuses to abate. I can deal with it using breathing and a Levin type thought/hypnosis but it breaks thru. After seeing a price on BBC breakfast about walking Rugby I am sort of looking into it as there doesn't seem to be any such thing here. My philosophy right now is moving hurts anyway so might as well have a good time.

Dunderhead Legin

Legin THR Sep 14
 
He @Legin
What the (*&?!! The nerve pain is still rearing it's ugly head?? :mute: Does it usually last this long?
I'm sorry that it's so unrelenting this time..
It seems like working in the kitchen helps you to relax and forget your worries and frustrations. If it helps you can prep a huge meal, pack it in dry ice and ship it to me.. it's the least that I can do to help..:loll:
but seriously. I hope you got some good sleep last night and that today is the day that it recedes a little.
The walking Rugby sounds interesting, just a thought but wouldn't it be nice if you could organize something like that for the kids that you work with? Or am I completely out of my tree?
 
Chortle, thing with from what I can gather any age can play. There is no actual physical contact as in normal rugby.
Re flare up this is the longest since the days with no diagnosis. I'm not saying I can't cope its just well annoying as it takes its toll. Anyway could be worse I could have only one braincell........... Oooops

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Here's wishing you get over this hump soon
❤️❤️


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart®
 
@SarahJane Jane, the you would be the nerve whisperer.. :ok:
 
Thanks SJ its just one of those things. Hmmmmm magic, careful it might turn me into a normal person, ooooer

Legin THR Sep 14
 
[Bonesmart.org] Left hip needs done, have to settle CRPS first


Administrative Note: Permission to use this artwork has been granted by the artist, Tracey Morales.

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I can't believe I didn't know about this thread of yours @Legin. Not knowing what CRPS is, I googled it. I now have a very primitive understanding of what it is and how it is affecting your everyday life. I hope and pray it gets resolved soon and you can move forward with your other hip surgery. Your positive, lighthearted attitude is amazing, considering, all the while you are going through this additional problem. You are one strong person, my friend. Sending warm and fuzzy hugs to you from across the pond!
Oh yeah! Tell Harold I said hi!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Chortle well as the saying goes if I didnt laugh etc etc. Just being me but ty and yabbbberdabbberdooooo hugs

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Love the attachment! I wonder if they do this in the U.S. also? I will need to rummage around and see.
 
I snaffled it from a USA lady, its a CRPS forum

Sent from my SM-A500FU using Tapatalk
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom