ajr1949
junior member
Wishing you good weekend Layla and thanks for your continued interest and compassion for all our recoveries. Hope things are good with your mom.
United Kingdom
United States
United States
United Kingdom
United States

United States
United States
but over the past 11 months I've searched high and low for the (not cheap and brand new) bra. I've looked in the corners of fitted sheets, behind the washer and dryer, plowed through my drawers and closet, accused my husband of losing it somehow the few times he did laundry while I was out of commission. And here it was waiting patiently in the bag with who knows what else
at the surgery center. While I have no idea what I wore to the surgery center in my anxiety I'll soon find out. My husband wasn't amused. He said "they should have mailed it to you by now," I told him it was his fault, I was drugged and he was in charge of me and my new bra. I gave the guy one job...think he could handle it? 

United States

