THR Layla's Recovery

[Bonesmart.org] Layla's Recovery
Wishing all a Happy Easter and the blessings of peace, joy and love.
 
Happy Easter my dear friend and cohort.
Hope Today was a Naruto Day:loveshwr::loveshwr::loveshwr:
 
Happy Thanksgiving to those celebrating tomorrow and a Happy Thursday to all others.
I believe this is the third Thanksgiving that I’ve shared this video. This sweet guy is precious to me and I love his grateful heart. The message is timeless.
Wishing you all a happy holiday season with many blessings to be thankful for. :loveshwr:


 
Happy Thanksgiving! Wear your stretchy pants tomorrow! :heehee:
 
Happy Thanksgiving :cheers2:
 
Oh goodness Layla, I can certainly identify with having a pity party at the loss of my independence.
You have been such a kind and helpful person through my ordeal.
Thank you!
 
Oh my stars... Just remembered that June 27 was your 5 year Hipversary

:happydance::egypdance::happydance:

I know the 5 year mark I just passed felt kind of Special as Recovery Struggles are well behind us and still so grateful for life without hip pain.
Hope your weekend is wonderful, my friend.
 
Aww, thank you! That’s so thoughtful of you to remember @Mojo333
In all honesty the time has flown by. I am still grateful daily for the gift of THR, which is what led me to BoneSmart. The surgery allowed me to get my life back and the support and camaraderie I found here made me want to stay to encourage others on their journey back to full active lives. We’re all blessed to have this second chance which in the not too distant past wasn’t even available. I’m very thankful. :)
 
Happy 5th Hipversary you two @Layla and @mojo. You've also always been very supportive for me, when I was down (during the COVID19 pandemic). I had my 7th Hipversary on 25 April this year. I'm in Lincoln, England to now to help my husband renovate the new house he bought back in 2019, because many things in there are rather old, and maybe one day we'll move in properly. We are running 2 households at the moment - one in England, one in Germany. Next week we will go back to Germany for one month. I also did a lot of gardening in England, cutting the grass, trimming the bushes etc etc. This wouldn't have been possible for me with my old hip. This is me cutting the grass in Lincoln.
 

Attachments

  • [Bonesmart.org] Layla's Recovery
    220417_cutting grass.jpg
    202.9 KB · Views: 102
Looking good, Constanze!
A belated Happy Seven Year Anniversary to you!
I hope you have a wonderful Summer 2022. :)
@Constanze
 

Staff online

  • Layla
    Staff member since November 20, 2017
  • Jamie
    Staff member since Feb, 2009
  • djklaugh
    Staff member since December 30, 2020
  • Roy Gardiner
    Staff member since February, 23, 2013
  • Jockette
    Staff member since March 18, 2018
Back
Top Bottom