THR Layla's Recovery

Layla's Lare lol ya loon I'll look the videos up after the 19th my data renews right now I am low on it and have lots of Epilepsy stuff to read and post but yes to the boots... I remember I was IN LOVE with the lead singer... I know you and I would be lol our heads off on these so freaking funny

I have to add lol the other night I broke out lmao over our sueing the group cause all our hips and knees got bad from running home from school for that and Dark Shadows :rofsign:

I can see you watching the video loling like crazy

Me too!!! Had a crush on that guy, lead singer Mark Lindsay!
Remember those magazines like Tiger Beat that had all those big glossy pics you could rip
out and hang on your wall, hahahaha! Bobby Sherman.....don't even get me started I'm laughing already.
My husband thinks I'm nuts!
@MyAussieGirl

OK ya'll, have me laughing and thinking here. I am a bit younger so my Tiger Beat was Donny Osmond or the DeFranco family(Tony-swoon) lol. :rotfl: Loved their song Heartbeat It's a Lovebeat. In fact heard it recently on the oldies station here in NC. Hope all is going well for you.
@Layla @MyAussieGirl

I am cleared to drive.
Lucky you. My doc says I won't be able to drive until I'm six weeks post op. I tried to show him how well I can work my right leg up and down but he wouldn't change his mind. So far, friends are taking me out so it's not been a burden. But I get squirrelly if I have to sit around the house all day. Will I sneak out 4 weeks post op? I'm kind of a sneaky sort of one. We'll see. How'd you get him to clear you to drive. Heck, I only want to do the drive through at the local Starbucks. (whine, whine, whine).

I'll bet you can wait another couple of weeks @marita
It will be all the sweeter when you finally hit that gas pedal.
While I was given permission at three weeks I think it was a few days longer
till I drove anywhere. I practiced in my neighborhood first like a
16 yr old testing for my drivers license, haha. I wanted to make sure it didn't hurt
my op leg (right) to hit the brake if I had to suddenly. I passed! Whew!

You sound well @mystikfairy your recovery is coming along nicely.
Two months already, unbelievable!
Of course I remember Donny Osmond and heard of the DeFranco family but not really familiar.
I'm going too look up that song later because those oldies and some of the videos are so funny to watch.
Hope you have a nice weekend and continued healing to you!!

Hahaha! @dapplega Good one...made me laugh!
I remember them. Dorks in weird pants....
It's just a Saturday Night
It's just a Saturday Night
S-A-T-U-R-D-A-Y
I can say with all certainty I wasn't crushin on any of those guys.

Hope you have a nice weekend!

Layla - I am O'D'ing on nostalgia! Bobby Sherman, David Cassidy, Davy Jones, Donny Osmond, the Beatles, Mick Jagger (dangerous!), afternoons after school spent watching Dark Shadows (never was into Barnabas), American Bandstand - such fun!

I am almost five months out (operation in last of June, 2017) and can walk with a cane well and am relatively pain-free. I am going on a short trip in a couple of days.

Anyway, love you..

Denise

Hahaha... I remember them all!
Safe travels....hope you enjoy your vacay @Brunhilda

Thank you beautiful Layla. Yes, I remember them all, too - such sweet memories!

Ladies.... One day at a time, Punky Brewster, partridge family

I may not be on here Monday so freak not :loveshwr: lol the monkeys

Yes I remember all those shows as well. Anyone watch the edge of night? I'm glad you are doing well @Layla I'm just catching up now. I wish you continued healing and progress. Cheryl

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• Jaycey
    ADMINISTRATOR Staff member since February 2011

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
JanieMarie
Recent bookmarks