I don't think you have to just wait and wait. If you're not hearing back from the hospital, call them and ask the status. Perhaps you can also enlist the help of your GP with this as well.still not heard from hospital yet apart from the initial letter, so got to bare with it


in near future!
I had enough of my knees - with all the knee faults -both my old tkr and new knee are swelling up really bad -my socks really cutting into my legs- trying to use my old dvt socks but does not help and these too cut into my leg.

Horrified face ..... are there any other hospitals within driving distance or even somewhat “closer” proximity that you might investigate? How much more unfortunate can this situation become? I’m so sorry!! 
United States
