Guest viewing is limited

MUA knee so stiff<<

Both knees are a mess at moment severe pain in both inflamed veins in op knee and knee so stiff:eeeuw: ,, and 5months on , others seemingly doing so well but me oh no , cannot wait to have the other knee done at least give me an excuse to lay off op knee for awhile:elevate:, and just think I got to go "mountain climbing next week":hiking: !! well you got to laugh :rotfl:
 
@Polkadot again thankyou for your support - going to see My surgeon Monday about the other knee, and to ask about my op knee has still extremely swollen and red, foot is going really blue when walking for a period, I know its a long journey :old:, but a little improvement is all I ask , gets one down at times,:beg:
 
Glad to hear from you, @bland9. I'm sending positive thoughts your way for a good doctor visit. It's hard to keep your spirits up with such worry.
 
today attended my surgeon appointment in which my surgeon stated cannot do other knee because of my problems with OP knee , which is very swollen especially foot and calf, foot has blue veins showing on one side no pain in foot only tingling and swelling, calf very swollen, he stated I got have scan done he said maybe a vascular problem, anyone had this problem has I concerned, still having slight issues with vein in inner thighs
 
:fingersx::fingersx:Hello @bland9 . Can't say anything about the vein problem but just want to send good wishes your way.
I'm so glad your having medical attention so they can deal with the vein and pain.
 
Surgeon also stated that I got real bad bone on bone on right knee , and stated I must be in real pain and how right he is so much so it keeps giving way too, feels like I'm going to fall and cannot walk far without using my crutches for support :old:, makes it hard while I'm at work, this on top of difficulties with new op knee, though got to keep positive and I'm sure it will all come right in the end :praying:
 
You're doing all the right things, especially in getting your veins issue checked out. Between that and your operated knee, you have a lot to deal with. You have such a great attitude, though, and lots of people praying for you. When are you having the scan done?
 
@SusieShoes Attending hospital this coming Tuesday to have Ultrasound done, leg and feet are still extremely swollen and no matter how much I elevate the swelling does not decrease ,leg is red in parts do not think its a DVT more of inflamed veins :elevate: , hope its not too serious has want other knee done soon because its so so painful :old:
 
We are all here for you. Be sure and let us know what happens Tuesday.
 
Visiting the hospital for Ultrascan on Op leg tomorrow . hope all will be alright, fed up with the leg swelling and redness , toes for ever tingling and foot extremely swollen too, no matter how much I elevate does no good :elevate: , sometimes it makes you wonder if it will ever going to get good :gaah:, sometimes just a little improvement would be very much appreciated
 
Oh, please let us know what you find out.
 
Good luck on your tests. I went thru those last June trying to figure out what was wrong with my knee and why it wouldn't heal up. Mine would swell up and get sore from pretty minor use.
 
@sistersinhim thankyou for kind support just now found out got a long DVT in thighs and groin serious , been given Rivaroxaban 15mg to be taken twice daily for 3 months, just pleased not got to take injections, feeling very anxious at present but a least its been found and so treatment began
 
Oh no, I am so sorry you are going through this. Did they send you back home? I hope not. Any idea what caused this?
 
@sistersinhim Yes was sent home after many test , did not mention what cause it the guess was its due to surgery and seems like I had it soon after surgery but was not spotted though there were signs ie bruising ,swelling etc but just took it has normal surgery swelling , though I do know its extensive along the arteries , that's goodness I spoke to surgeon , goodness knows I may not be here if left it any longer,
 
I will be praying that they dissipate very quickly and get you much needed relief. Thank God you went and got it checked out!
 
@bland9 - I'm sorry to hear you have a large DVT in your thigh/groin area. Please ask your surgeon how much activity you should be doing - some place restrictions on exercising and other activities until the clot is gone.
 
@bland9, I know that's not good news about the DVT, but at least you have some answers now. Please take care of yourself! Hopefully when this clot is gone, you will see improvement in your situation.
 
Thankyou for all you kind thoughts @Celle and @Polkadot ,it is a very worrying time it seems like it one thing after another but still I'm still here to worry so got to be positive:yikes:
 

Staff online

  • Jamie
    Staff member since Feb, 2009
  • Layla
    Staff member since November 20, 2017
  • djklaugh
    Staff member since December 30, 2020
  • Roy Gardiner
    Staff member since February, 23, 2013
  • Jockette
    Staff member since March 18, 2018
Back
Top Bottom