Knee Scars - Post Your Badges of Honor Here! NO CHIT-CHAT please

1st pic is immediately after dressing removal.

[Bonesmart.org] Knee Scars - Post Your Badges of Honor Here! NO CHIT-CHAT please


2nd pic is 24 days post-op.

[Bonesmart.org] Knee Scars - Post Your Badges of Honor Here! NO CHIT-CHAT please
 
1 knee surgery on left, 2 on right and one more to be completed May 4th, 2012!:yahoo:

[Bonesmart.org] Knee Scars - Post Your Badges of Honor Here! NO CHIT-CHAT please
 
Wish I had taken a picture earlier...but here it is almost 6 weeks post op. The scar curves due to the two previous surgeries that I had in the past. My doctor told me that there needed to be a certain distance between non scar tissue and the new incision in order to be sucessful, so now I have a sideways :yahoo:smiley face on my leg!

[Bonesmart.org] Knee Scars - Post Your Badges of Honor Here! NO CHIT-CHAT please
 
OMG....can't believe this thread that I started is still alive!!!! Awesome!!!

Sending my best to everyone!! Life is grand! My two "smith and wesson's" (actually smith and nephews but I mess up every time I say it!) are great!
Have a great summer.
smooches all around!!!
Pattipoo
 
[Bonesmart.org] Knee Scars - Post Your Badges of Honor Here! NO CHIT-CHAT please
[Bonesmart.org] Knee Scars - Post Your Badges of Honor Here! NO CHIT-CHAT please

Left Knee-----------.......................................-----......-- Right Knee


My badges of honor (and courage) 7mos. (28wks)

I just had to show off too--my OS does good work!
 
Day four. I'm still amazed that all the bruises are to the rear and hardly any at the front!

[Bonesmart.org] Knee Scars - Post Your Badges of Honor Here! NO CHIT-CHAT please
[Bonesmart.org] Knee Scars - Post Your Badges of Honor Here! NO CHIT-CHAT please
 

Staff online

  • Layla
    Staff member since November 20, 2017

Members online

Back
Top Bottom