Knee Scars - Post Your Badges of Honor Here! NO CHIT-CHAT please

[Bonesmart.org] Knee Scars - Post Your Badges of Honor Here! NO CHIT-CHAT please
 
Not sure if I am in the right place here but...clips came out yesterday at 13 days post op. Swelling down a lot and walking a few steps.

[Bonesmart.org] Knee Scars - Post Your Badges of Honor Here! NO CHIT-CHAT please
 
Four weeks post op today. Looks way better than the first one I posted at 9 days post op. 34 staples, I think it looks pretty good!
Check out my pedicure of black with white polka dots painted toes. The surgery team and nursing staff loved them!


[Bonesmart.org] Knee Scars - Post Your Badges of Honor Here! NO CHIT-CHAT please
 
Left knee 2 weeks post op and healing pretty well. Right knee 12 months post op.
Doc was going for symmetry, which I'm all for. :)

[Bonesmart.org] Knee Scars - Post Your Badges of Honor Here! NO CHIT-CHAT please


[Bonesmart.org] Knee Scars - Post Your Badges of Honor Here! NO CHIT-CHAT please
 
Here is my 6 weeks scar. It has really flattened down since my surgery. I'm fine with a scar, because I have a knee that works and is not painful.

[Bonesmart.org] Knee Scars - Post Your Badges of Honor Here! NO CHIT-CHAT please
 
It looks great!

Here's mine at 12 days post op (and two days after staple removal):

[Bonesmart.org] Knee Scars - Post Your Badges of Honor Here! NO CHIT-CHAT please
 
Back
Top Bottom