Knee Scars - Post Your Badges of Honor Here! NO CHIT-CHAT please

Ok here is my knee at 2 weeks post op, and today 3½ weeks

[Bonesmart.org] Knee Scars - Post Your Badges of Honor Here! NO CHIT-CHAT please


Getting better but still swollen.

[Bonesmart.org] Knee Scars - Post Your Badges of Honor Here! NO CHIT-CHAT please
 
My knee tomorrow will be 3 weeks since surgery
Have a few more battle scars hip and shoulder. Maybe at a later date when I can turn I can post

[Bonesmart.org] Knee Scars - Post Your Badges of Honor Here! NO CHIT-CHAT please
 
Here you go folks - exactly one week old - (excuse the oozy bits). Have you seen the media coverage of people who take a daily photo of themselves for 6months/throughout a pregnancy etc? I started pics of my knee a couple of days post op, and find it heartening to see the improvement already.

[Bonesmart.org] Knee Scars - Post Your Badges of Honor Here! NO CHIT-CHAT please
 
Late posting these pictures. I'm 3 weeks post-op today This is was at 13 days post-op. First is with staples, second without staples.

[Bonesmart.org] Knee Scars - Post Your Badges of Honor Here! NO CHIT-CHAT please
[Bonesmart.org] Knee Scars - Post Your Badges of Honor Here! NO CHIT-CHAT please
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom