knee#2
member
Thanks @winemama ! No one else can begin to understand or appreciate the particular woes or problems that come with this surgery, I find also that once you’re walking especially w/out support cane or sticks everyone just assumes you’re back to normal. Another good reason to take out in public.. I still dread being knocked over ... 

United States
and decided to walk around the block couple times to get better sleep, all seemed to be fine until tonight..
so will be dealing with that as well. Growing older gracefully is not easy.....
Thought by this week I’d feeling lots more energetic.. at this rate water walking for 45 minutes will do me in!

It looks better now but questioning my decision to cut most of it off after 4 years of growing it especially during this emotionally charged recovery! 
![[Bonesmart.org] Knee#2's Recovery Thread [Bonesmart.org] Knee#2's Recovery Thread](https://data.bonesmart.org/attachments/64/64893-1a3fc09832a9e30bc6f85af25c24d12f.jpg?hash=Gj_AmDKp4w)