United Statesworst Pain is top of shoulders upon waking I’m sure it’s from sleeping on my side, gradually subsides but this situation is becoming increasingly overwhelming.. hopefully will hear from the “special “ MRI team soon for their approval. @marieltha did you have scope repair or open surgery? I have read a lot of your journal but can’t seem to remember.
.. I said Stop! I’m right here, I also heard them say to get crash cart ..yikes this must be serious! I had Experienced brief fainting spell one week earlier and had been checked out thoroughly by cardiology and ok’d to proceed w TKRThis is a pretty common thing. Mine old knee really acted up when I had my TKR until the new knee got better and took over some of my weight. Now, either knee hardly ever hurts.I can always tell if I’ve overused the “good “ one since it complains now as well.
Hoping everyone is doing well! @luvcats I think of you in warmer weather and envious!