Guest viewing is limited

TKR KathyH New Knee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still not heard from her? She's probably lying low and enjoying the holidays. Hope all is well Kathy!
 
I think Kathy is OK, but not wanting to post right now. I saw that she was viewing the knee replacement threads just 21 minutes ago.
 
I hope you are well Kathy and that everything went well! Looking forward to your update when you are up to it!

Merry Christmas!

Dawn
 
Hi Kathy,
How are you doing? I am so sorry that I fell off the board for a while. Please know that I care. Hugs!
 
Kathy, dear one, please check in!!! You have a whole family of folks here that love ya and are concerned!! I know you've been checking out the posts, so please let us know how you are and how things went for you.

The suspense is killing us!!!!
 
Just a one liner that just says you are OK. You don't have to post a story.
 
Hey Kathy, can see yuve been on the boards again but not writing. Would be nice to have a message from you to start the new year. All the best to you and your family for 2013.
 
I hope you have a Happy New Year Kathy! I wish you the best in health and happiness in 2013!:friends:
 
[Bonesmart.org] KathyH New Knee
[Bonesmart.org] KathyH New Knee
We miss hearing from you. Please let us know something to start our new year off right!!!!!
 
Kathy my dear friend, this is getting scary for us. We can see you are checking the posts, and you must know by now you have a lot of people very concerned. Not to scold you, but please, at least check in!!! If you are unable to, have your hubby, or someone leave us a message. Knowing you are here checking the forum and leaving us hanging is not reassuring dear one. We don't know whether to be alarmed or annoyed!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom