TKR Karen's Journey with ConforMIS iTotal January 20, 2015

@MotownGirl66 - yes, my flex is only 115 so there are a lot of things I do using the yoga strap but I've no doubt I'll get back to a "normal" practice. Even just a few days back in the studio, I've noticed a big change in the quality of movement, even my PT yesterday noticed how much better it was.
 
Hi Karen

Sorry you have to return to work but it means your at a great stage for your recovery! You had your surgery about the time I booked min and the time has flown by. You were and still are my inspiration, keep up the great progress.



Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
 
Well, I took my new knee to Irish Fest with great success. It involved walking a few blocks and sitting in a chair for 2 hours watching a band. I took a cane along just in case but didn't need it. Yeah!
Now, I just hope I can get myself out of bed at 6am to go to work tomorrow.....
 
hi Karen I'm only 8 days behind you...there is no way I could get back to work at 8 weeks - you are amazing.

I was miffed this morning because I had to get up and organised for my endocrinologist appt at 8.30 (followed by physio & hydro)... rude interruption to my slothful existence - LOL

Look forward to a back to work report - Maggie x
 
Post-Op Week 8 March 16, 2015
I'm a day early, but just wanted to update on my first day back at work. New knee worked like a charm.:dancy:
I spent a lot of time at my desk, up and down to the printer, some driving and stairs. No complaints from the knee until the end of the day when we were both tired and ready to go home and put my feet up with an ice pack.
The best thing was that the pain I use to have when first standing up and going up/down stairs is gone!
Now, if I could only make my work load disappear.....
Best Regards,
Karen
 
That's fabulous Karen. So happy that your knee behaved all day. Home feet up ice and relax is a perfect end to first day back. Maggie x

Maggie via Tapatalk
 
Congratulations Karen....sometimes we build things in our mind and once we try we find it can be done.....like the surgery for example......onward and upward.....

Vinny
 
Karen that is such a good report!! Enjoy your elevation and ice and maybe a nice glass of wine to celebrate your first day back.
 
I remember saying the same thing- well done for one week back at work - Maggie x
 
I'm with you. ...I got up at 10.30 today...
Woke at 6, made coffee then back to bed to sip n read, then slept for another hour then did in bed exercises and fianlly got up. Phew I exhausted just going thru that...need a nap LOL

Maggie via Tapatalk
 

Staff online

  • djklaugh
    Staff member since December 30, 2020
  • Layla
    Staff member since November 20, 2017

Members online

Back
Top Bottom