Guest viewing is limited

THR Just got back yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I have conquered my third week at work and have to say I have got by reasonably well. Looking round at all the other members on bone smart really makes you think how valuable this site really is.

You really are a fantastic bunch of people.

Take a bow.:ThankYou:
 
Pleased to hear that you are getting along so well Forbesy. Just take your time on the stairs and don't spend too much when you're strolling along to the shops.:0)
 
Hi folks four weeks in back to work and my work load is starting to pick up, will be driving longer journeys next week so hopefuly will cope ok.
Took some of the rubbish down to the dump today and feeling a bit stiff in places but that is par for the course, will feel ok in the morning.
My daughter is close to giving birth and will be going in very soon so fingers crossed grand child number five will be on it's way shortly.
 
How exciting, forbesy!!!! You'll have to post some photos of the new baby!
 
Hi folks

Sorry i haven't been in touch sooner to let you know my daughter gave birth to a baby boy 8lbs 1oz early monday morning.
It has been hectic as my daughter had a difficult birth and her wee boy had to go back in as he wasn't feeding very well.
This seems to have sorted itself out and mum and baby have returned home.

My daughter and her man called their wee boy Jay. :thumb:
 
Congratulations Forbesy. Send a little bit of boy sprinkles over my way. My 4th grandchild is due in October, and since I already have 3 adorable little girls, it would be nice to have a boy this time.

Hope your daughter and her little Jay and his daddy are feeling wonderful as they get to know each other. And hope you get lots of time to enjoy them too. :)

Sharon
 
Congratulations forbesy! All the best to you and your growing family!
 
Feel absolutely shattered tonight so off for a bath, believe it or not I still haven't shaken this cough thing off I caught and feel weak tonight adn feel like it's on it's way back so back to the doc's tomorrow for another course of antibiotics.:DOH:
 
Congratulations Billy, glad to hear that baby Jay is well now. Shame that you are still off colour- enjoy that bath! Could murder one myself tonight as I've been for a long walk, we are in my sisters caravan though and it shower only. Take care :0)
 
I love caravan holidays good fun and love going to St Abbs. enjoy your break Lisa take care. :thumb:
 
Congratulations on your new grandson, Forbesy! I have yet to be gifted with ANY grandchildren, and I'm looking forward to that day.

I hope you get to feeling better soon. Those "bugs" can be tenacious at times!

Best wishes,
Joan
 
Doing my head in Joan doing my head in. cough cough cough cough cough cough think I am doing my workmates heads in beginning to growl and looking mean. :skeptical:
 
Congratulations:yay:Hope you had a dram to celebrate. other than that if it is any consolation there is a rotten bug doing tihe rounds here among my colleagues and friends and all they do is cough cough cough. Codeine Linctus sorted it out....only on prescription though.
 
Cheers liz

Not had the chance to have a couple whisky's yet but will do at the weekend, on another course of anibiotics but may try your idea if it doesn't work.
Codeine Linctus is that a form of a drink/ cough medicine.:scratch:
 
I think we've had the same bug, Forbesy......hubby and I have been sick and coughing now for THREE WEEKS!!! It finally seems to be leaving us, and we couldn't be happier!!! Nasty bugs out this year!!
 
Codeine linctus is a liquid medicine. My colleague got it and it helped her sleep. All she was doing was coughing all night.
We have a lovely day here. first for weeks. it's a bit windy but then thats about par for the course here.

It's good to be in the garden though. Struggled this time last year.
 
Granpa!

Funny thats what I really wanted to be called as I have fond memories of my Granpa but ended up with the modern version Papa. :sigh:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

  • benne68
    Staff member since February 4, 2022

Members online

Back
Top Bottom