Guest viewing is limited

just a little update

Awww for sugar sake.
The poor chap needs his fingers bless him and I hope he's ok.
How many knocks are you supposed to take froggymom.
I hope you can get rescheduled as soon as possible.
A little longer to wait I'm afraid but its going to happen.
Gutted?
I am.
Joe.....
 
Unbelievable......the poor guy! I can't even imagine.

Oh, @froggymom I'm so sorry this happened. I can't imagine preparing yourself mentally and physically for surgery only to have it cancelled. You are right though in that everything happens for a reason.
Hopefully you can be re-scheduled soon so you are able to heal and move forward.
Prayers for peace and comfort for you as you wait.......
 
Aww bless you for being so cool on the cancellation. I feel so bad for you and the guy with the horrible injury. Unbelievably awful and sad. Added him to my prayers you're always there sweetie
[Bonesmart.org] just a little update
 
Omg, just read your earlier post about the guy who cut off all his fingers! Oh no! Poor guy! And poor you to get all psyched up for surgery, and then sent home against. So sorry.
 
Thank you joe aussiegirl ruby layla bashbago and susieshoes for knowing exactly how i feel. I psyched my self up for the surgery and my ptsd ocd and anxiety have been out of control. When i heard the news i choked back tears as i waited for the pa to bring a pain prescription. As soon as i got
Out alone i burst into tears. Just to much to process. I feel better and now i need to be proactive in getting a soon date. Thank you all for being here for me. Take care and god bless everyone.
 
Aww @froggymom you'd be as crazy as I am if you didn't want your surgery to happen exactly when you were told and waited on. Who expects a cancellation even if for a good reason ...we are human we want what we were told and to be on the road to well faster. Waiting drives me nuts. I can't wait well my anxiety goes through the roof. I would have cried and have been mad. Not at the poor dude who had to have emergency surgery but at the lack of an extra doctor and another freaking night with little sleep. I'd be less gracious than you.

Call and get a date. I hope it's soon ...if you're like me my life needs to be a bandaid taken off fast.

Love you FM Prayers galore. :froggies:
 
@froggymom oh man that is harsh. You certainly handled it well, better than I would have after everything. Why don't we all sign a big get-well card for the poor kid, and then met up in your OS's office to convince him that neither rain nor sleet nor Amazon emergencies are going to stay him from his Appointed Rounds, or we will all go postal! o_O
 
Oh my - how frustrating!! Sorry to hear of the young man loosing his fingers, too. It is all so unfortunate but hopefully they will reschedule you quickly. Hang in there and we're all here to support you through it all.
 
@froggymom Just another hippy stopping by to give you some love. I don't know what to say about the cancellation. I would have cried too. Your hippy brothers and sisters feel your pain.
 
:prayer::prayer:@froggymom I cannot read the forums when I use my phone now as the print is very teeny. I think even a frog can't see it. I came on on my puter but most of the time I use my phone.

Sadly I LOVE the layout but will have to cut my time on here down way too much which makes me unhappy as when I go for my next surgery I wont be able to get on the puter at all for a week or two......I WILL hop in here when I can and always will hold you in my prayers
 
I'm so sorry that your surgery was postponed. I hope your new date is very soon.
 
Oh man! I'm so sorry! Hope you get a new date soon! Keep us posted.
 
@froggymom stopped by from the hip side to ck on your progress and was sorry to read your op was cancelled. You're taking it like a champ :thumb: and hope they can reschedule you in quickly.

That poor guy, truly hope the surgeons could help him, he must have been terrified.
 
@froggymom I cannot read the forums when I use my phone now as the print is very teeny. I think even a frog can't see it. I came on on my puter but most of the time I use my phone. Sadly I LOVE the layout but will have to cut my time on here down way too much which makes me unhappy as when I go for my next surgery I wont be able to get on the puter at all for a week or two......I WILL hop in here when I can and always will hold you in my prayers
@MyAussieGirl - It appears that there are a few glitches associated with the latest update of BoneSmart. The small print on your phone may be one of these. Please keep trying, to see if it is sorted out in a few days.
 
@MyAussieGirl - It appears that there are a few glitches associated with the latest update of BoneSmart. The small print on your phone may be one of these. Please keep trying, to see if it is sorted out in a few days.

Thanks Celle I will my eyes hurt lol
 
Lol @Celle I am sorry I messed the post up above and can't fix it. I was trying to shrink the page just a bit and messed the quote up. I will keep trying my husband use to teach and write for SAP so I know these roll outs can always have bugs to fix. I just wanted others especially FM to know if it can't be fixed on mobile why I will be on way less. I had no issues on the puter
 

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom