just a little update

Thank you my aussiegirl for sure i need lots of prayers. The clocks almost ran out. I dont think i will sleep till its done. Its real scary im down to just a little laundry and my to do nest list is empty. But for sure i will busy myself with something. Take care and have a blessed night.:rolleyes::SUNsmile:

Tomorrow will be a big day for you and a start to some pain free living! Wishing you all the best and you know friends will be waiting for you on the other side!

Hi @froggymom
I'm so sorry to hear you're in such pain. Thankfully it will soon be over. We're all rooting for you here as you already know. Thinking of you, lifting you in prayer and will wait to hear to hear from you in the recovery side.
You've been through a lot of suffering and are deserving of a life without pain.
Hang in there......it's coming!

@froggymom.
Sincerest best wishes for tomorrow.
Your journey is nothing short of epic.
And it is also matched by your determination to resolve issues as they come up.
There have been a few bumps (some big ones) on the way.
But here you are and I pray for a successful outcome.
Go Froggymom.
Joe......

@froggymom, August 15th is just about here! I bet you can't wait to get to the hospital tomorrow. I'll be thinking about you and praying for you. We live quite close to each other. If there's anything I can do, please PM me and let me me know.

Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum

@froggymom I remember you from the hip side! I cannot put things any better than Joe has, so I'll just add my prayers to all those that you are already getting. That this WILL be the one that fixes them all, that tomorrow will come soon, that all will go smoothly....that you will have an uneventful recovery and be able to get on with real life soon!
Do you know @tashia ? Her wonderful presence makes me happy-- Tashia, are you around today?

hugs (((froggymom))) chris

Cute-Frog-With-Flowre-Get-Well-Soon-Graphic.gif
It's near 10 PM here not sure if this is going to work but for you when you get back here

Just stopped in one more time to read all these kind positive posts from my bonesmart family. I love that frog thats the cutest frog. I actually got a little sleep i feel ok about this. With all the prayers and positive vibes i will be ok. God bless everyone take care and see you on the other side.

((( Froggymom)))) I seldom come on this time of day but had to look in on you....
I am so glad you got a little sleep the night before surgery I got zero but hey they drugged me so I slept well during surgery. Can't wait till you hop back on here. You're right it's all gonna be OK...faith moves mountains. Love you be well

I just got home my surgery was canceled a young man that just got a job at amazon cut all the fingers on his right hand off. I no that hurt and needed to be fixed. I hope he is ok. Ill keep him in my prayers. Hopefully i no my date soon. Thank you all for your support and kindness. Everything happens for a reason. Take care and god bless.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
mexicaliaguilas
Recent bookmarks
Back
Top Bottom