just a little update

My last words on the forum are to you my friend I'll be back after my surgery. When you have time Google The Rainbow Connection by Kermit the frog... YouTube and VEVO have it. I love it and will think and pray for you till I return :froggies:
 
I'm back from surgery home indeed doing Ok mmmm stoned on meds they gave me lots of pain meds and Xanax still doesn't help me not miss you my frog friend.
 
This is my dog Froggy friend and I downloaded this App so I own the rights to post it...We miss you honey I hope and pray you're OK
[Bonesmart.org] just a little update
 
Last edited by a moderator:
My froggymom friend I am still here checking up on you...when you can post or pm me. I am wondering on you. I got hip 2 done...so far just over 2 weeks I be ..fine....as.... frog's hair :froggies:
 
@froggymom hasn't been on the forum since the day before her op back at the end of August.
She hasn't even checked her own feed.
I really do hope she is in an ok place.
I am with you in spirit Froggy and hope and pray that life is being kind to you.
Best Wishes.
Joe......
 
Can anyone reach her by phone? I thought I read someone here lives close to her.
 
I am working as always on Epilepsy awareness for the month of November so I am in here much less but came on to let you know I'm always with you prayers too.

I'll add some of my graphics when I have a better connection

Love you so much dear friend
 
I do hope she is ok and is busy living life w/o pain. Looked at the first page of this thread and noticed a member lives near her?
 
This is in part what I do for Epilepsy Awareness ...Miss you!!!
 

Attachments

  • [Bonesmart.org] just a little update
    14940168_1156280384447942_4506762690047136961_o.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 378

Members online

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom