TKR Judlepip has Turned a Corner!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Judith @Judlepip

So glad to have traveled parts of our recovery journey together and we each have a different stop where we get off.

Just remember that you're always welcome to jump on board again.

Take care,
Cathie :flwrysmile:
 
Hi @Judlepip, I just happened to pop over here to your thread. I have not been getting your alerts either. I just popped over here as I had not heard from you in a while and I am glad I did. It's a shame you cannot get a decisive answer on what should be done with your knee. I am so sorry about that. I am glad that the cataract surgery turned out well. Listen you are not supposed to be having that high blood pressure business.. aren't you supposed to be leaving that for me. (Thank God I finally got mine under control). You know when I am awake at this time, I am in pain. I have been having bad back pain for the past week or so on and off. Usually when I am home it does not trouble me so. My back and now my fingers hurt (RA) acting up and the pain med is to no avail not helping me. Thank goodness I made an appt. with my pain management doctor for Wednesday. I am going to catch up on the rest of your thread. Hope the eyes continue to do well and yes I would go in November to the one year check up and maybe someone can shed some light on something. You should not have to deal with a crocked knee, no way no how..:shocked:. Well wishes are going your way my friend. :loveshwr::loveshwr:
 
Hi @Judlepip, I am so sorry to see you leaving the forum. I really enjoyed our short time together. I am with @Ellejay, if you want to just pop in I am certain many of us will be right here. Take good care of yourself and hope that knee of yours gets the attention it deserves. Many blessings going your way. :loveshwr::loveshwr:
 
@Judlepip so sorry your leaving the forum but do understand ,I think a lot of us are getting to that stage.
Very best wishes for the future and I hope you get some answers about your knee. Love Terri
 
Hi @Judlepip

Please pop in now and again to the coffee shop. I absolutely love chatting to you (when I get the alerts). You helped me so much and I'm honestly grateful. I think that what happens is that people get well. They Get busy and return to the normal routine they had pre Bonesmart.

I wish you all the very best and hope that you do decide to get another opinion on your knee. If you do please let me know.

Oh I'm going to miss you so much :boohoo: But wish you all the best and for your husband too xxxx :friends:
It's been a pleasure, it really has. I wish you'd change your mind but that is me being totally selfish. :flwrysmile:

All my love and best wishes
Love Ann xoxoxox biggest hugs ever x x x x
 
@marmora @dogwheels @Chihuahuan @yiayia3 @hopefaith @Ellejay @pumpkin @chestnc - I just wrote a post and it's disappeared - so I'm writing again! I wanted to write to catch up with you all and tell you that - all of a sudden - Judlepip really HAS turned a corner! I woke in the night about 5 nights ago and thought - 'no pain?' and woke again in the morning and I could walk without pain, without limping. I couldn't believe it. I still can't believe it. I can move almost normally. I can sit, I can bend, I can walk a long way without pain, without limping. I can get up from kneeling, I can even stand from sitting without using my hands for leverage! I swear to you, it happened almost overnight. Well, it WAS overnight and I don't know what caused the change except I had been exercising a lot. More as I used to. I've been walking and doing my home DVDs on aerobics. All of a sudden I feel almost NORMAL! I had to tell you all, you've all been such a support and ..... I think I may have made it and I wanted you to know. Wheeee! I shall now catch up on threads - I hope you're all ok?! xxx
 
@Judlepip

[Bonesmart.org] Judlepip has Turned a Corner!! I'm so happy to hear your wonderful news. You are almost at the landmark 1 year ankneeversary!!

It's so fantastic to know that another one of our friends is pain free and mobile. Well done and what lovely, uplifting news x x x

All my love and oh, so pleased to hear from you
Love Ann x x xx
 
Last edited by a moderator:
@Judlepip - this is the best news I have heard in a long while. I am so very happy for you. Many, many congratulations - your patience and perseverance have paid off, and what a reward!
Wishing you continued pain free and easy movement - you and hubby will be rocking around the Christmas tree this year, for sure.
Lots of love
XXX
 
@Judlepip - this is the best news I have heard in a long while. I am so very happy for you. Many, many congratulations - your patience and perseverance have paid off, and what a reward!
Wishing you continued pain free and easy movement - you and hubby will be rocking around the Christmas tree this year, for sure.
Lots of love
XXX
So sorry @Celle I left you off my list! I am so excited and KNEW I'd miss someone! Thanks for good wishes! xx


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
 
@Judlepip that is such fantastic news, I am so pleased for you. I am a firm believer in exercise, I hadn't been to the gym for three months, since my arthroscopy in August, and when I started back my new knee was really clunking, but a few sessions later and it is firm as anything, it's amazing the difference.
Anyway, thank you for sharing your wonderful news, you have really cheered me up, xxx Lyn
 
@Judlepip

Fantastic News ! :yay:

Your post sounded so positive and there was a new life in there too.
So, very glad for you.

Cathie
 
You know, your story is a great lesson for people who have a challenging recovery. I'm so happy you posted. Once a person is through the healing phase and swelling has reduced, it is important to slowly build the muscles back up. Without that good muscle tone, the knee joint will not be as strong. Hooray for you!!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom