Nana moon 27
alpha
Hi Judlepip. I'm better today. Walking round the house no crutches again but avoiding stairs. Left vacuuming today which is killing me!!! I will have to do it tomorrow.
I'm glad you can walk distances. A while back I managed a mile but not achieved it since but I think I'm well on my way back to it.
The exercises @Chihuahuan sent you are really helpful x I've had a go at some. I'm pleased what I'm able to do now x
Please take care
Love Nana moon 27 xxx
I'm glad you can walk distances. A while back I managed a mile but not achieved it since but I think I'm well on my way back to it.
The exercises @Chihuahuan sent you are really helpful x I've had a go at some. I'm pleased what I'm able to do now x
Please take care
Love Nana moon 27 xxx
United Kingdom