TKR Judlepip has Turned a Corner!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found they all say they do 50 a year. At least the ones I saw all said 50.
I have some new bruising around my knee, not to happy about this.
Take care,


Sent from my iPod touch using BoneSmart®
 
Happy Birthday to You!
Happy Birthday to You!
Happy Birthday dear Judlepip
Happy Birthday to You!

[Bonesmart.org] Judlepip has Turned a Corner!!


Hope you have a lovely day XXXXXX
 
@Nana moon 27 @dogwheels @pumpkin @marmora @yiayia3 @bottomshollow @Jozilla Oh how lovely - thank you all for your birthday wishes! I've had a very good day and we're soon to go to my favourite restaurant for dinner (A Thai restaurant)
I don't know if you all heard of my car accident? We went today to see the poor old car and collect some bits and pieces from it. Very sad. It seems I shall have a new car as the general verdict is that it would be cheaper to replace than to repair (It didn't look that bad to me, just needs a new front!) Anyway, no-one was hurt so no real damage done.
 
Hi @Judlepip

How was your meal? Did you have a lovely evening? I hope your birthday was a good one Xxx

I'm so sorry about your car xxxx

Love Ann xxx
 
@Judlepip :loveshwr:
Hope that you had a very Happy Birthday night out at your Favourite Thai restaurant!
Pity about your old newish car and hope it won't be too long until another car is parked in your driveway or outside the door.

Take care,
Cathie :flwrysmile:
 
@marmora @Nana moon 27 Thank you all for your wishes. I did indeed have a lovely birthday. The meal was special, as I expected and today we went to my eldest son and family for more celebrations. Lovely.
I seem to be slow in recovering; I sleep a lot and feel really jittery if I have to travel in a car. I hope this soon passes, it's not nice! :sad:
 
@Judlepip
I feel like Sleeping Beauty some days, can take several naps during the day and yet don't feel fully refreshed.
Today, I did not take any naps, to see if I will sleep better during the night.

I know that jittery car feeling is still probably delayed shock and may stay with you for awhile, after what you had been through. Hopefully, it will pass over time.

Take care,
Cathie :flwrysmile:
 
Hi @Judlepip I've not hear from you for a day or two. I understand you're probably busy with the stress of car sorting. I just want to know you're okay Judith xxxx

Btw I still get that jittery feeling even now 18 months later. Not all the time just now and again. I feel for you xxx

Love Ann xxx
 
Hello @Judlepip - haven't seen you about for a few days and wondered how things are going.

The car accident must have been a nasty shake-up for you - I do hope that you are beginning to get over it.

Not long to go now before your appointment with the OS, closely followed by your cataract op. What a busy girl you are going to be! I do hope that your knee isn't giving you huge amounts of grief while you are waiting for the verdict from the expert.

Take care, you might not have time to post, but we are still all thinking of you.

XXOOXX
 
@Judlepip
Didn't know that you were also scheduled for cataract surgery.

Had my left eye done in 2009 and right eye in 2012 and a touch-up on the left eye in 2013- as some old cells were trying to grow again in the eye.
Great surgery and now no need for glasses for reading or Driving.
He put one eye short-sighted and the other long sighted, so it's like having internal bi-vocals inserted into my eye.

You will have several weeks of I stilling several different eye drops each day into the eye and that will certainly keep you busy.

Take care and hope you are enjoying your Bank Holiday weekend,
Cathie
 
[Bonesmart.org] Judlepip has Turned a Corner!! [Bonesmart.org] Judlepip has Turned a Corner!! @marmora @dogwheels @Nana moon 27 - Hello one and all and thank you for thinking of me. We've been having a very busy time; firstly obviously trying to sort out the car business. It seems I will soon be arranging for a new car, but first have to wait for various documents. Much more importantly - we celebrated our 50th wedding anniversary on 22nd August. We had a wonderful time; went to a lovely hotel (sort of country house style) for dinner and an overnight stay. Then on the Sunday, 24th, we went to the church where we were married with some of the family - see photo of us outside the church! They all then came back to us and we had a lovely day with them all. We now await our big bash this Saturday with all family and friends. 70+ people at a beautiful golf club on the bay for luncheon. Phew I'm already exhausted but am trying to save some stamina for the do!

I seem to have recovered from the car business, but have yet to be brave enough to drive!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hello @Judlepip - what a busy time you have been having, but what a nice way to be busy!

Very many congratulations to you both on your Golden Wedding - and wishing you both years and years of further happiness.

[Bonesmart.org] Judlepip has Turned a Corner!!


You make a very handsome couple in the photo outside the church - but you really should have posted one of the original ones from 1964 alongside it.

Hope all goes well with the 'bit of a do' at the weekend. Enjoy!

Love XXXX
 
Lovely photo glad you enjoyed your day will raise a glass for you on Saturday ,hubby's birthday today so going to his fav restaurant tonight trying to keep it low key as possible because of the surprise party, but oh dear the stress is getting to me.take care Terri
 
You make a very handsome couple @Judlepip, congratulations to you both. I hope you have a fantastic time at your party.
Good luck with the surprise party @yiayia3, I was on the receiving end last year, my daughter arranged a party in the village hall for my 60th, I really didn't know a thing - until I opened a card from an ex colleague who stupidly apologised for not being able to be at the party! My daughter was livid with him! But I had a fantastic time, I hope your husband appreciates all the work you've done.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom