TKR Jozilla Part 2 - 9/8/14 LTKR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Pumpkln and Bernie. They bring us so much love and it hurts so much when they are gone. I am lucky to have had her in my life! Xoxo JoAnne
 
So sad @Jozilla -

[Bonesmart.org] Jozilla Part 2 - 9/8/14 LTKR
Thinking of you XXXXXX
 
I love that @dogwheels It is beautiful. I am home all day today so Pun the kitty is hanging out with me. Give him a little distraction. Xoxo
 
So Sorry to hear about your:doggie: They do give us so much joy & unconditional
Love:puppysmooze:
Take Care,
Diana:flwrysmile:
 
Sorry to hear about your sad loss. Hugs to you and Pun
 
I love all the sweet people here! Thank you.
 
As a dog lover, I am very, very saddened to read of the loss of your mini pinscher. She knew how much she was loved and returned that love, to you---and was a devoted part of the family---she is waiting for you at the Bridge.

 
I am so sorry for your loss. My dog was diabetic in the end, also.
 
I'm so sorry to hear that you lost your beloved dog, @Jozilla . We love them so much and they give so much back to us. Dogs and cats are family, of course.

We had a golden retriever when our children were teenagers and I'm sure she thought she was just one more teenager. I still miss her.
 
Thank you all for your kind loving thoughts. I loved the Rainbow Bridge slide show. So beautiful @referee. It is funny how you miss the small things about them. Yes they are like our children to us.

Stella would appreciate all your kind thoughts!
 
Hi @Jozilla - how are you today my friend?
The memories don't go, but the pain lessens bit by bit .......... hope you are feeling a little better.

Thinking of you

Chris XX
 
Thank you Chris. I am feeling a little better. Pun was also doing better last night too. I was worried about his behavior but he is improving. We will get there but it is hard. My poor daughter will take a long time. Xoxo
 
Hey Jozilla , sorry about the loss of your dog . Hope you are doing well , considering the circumstances. We will be here for you. You will be in our prayers. Best wishes Iceman
 
Hey @Jozilla, just wanted to say a quick hello and see how you were doing? I haven't had internet for a couple of days so am just trying to catch up on everyone's thread! Anyway it's time for sleep here, 1:30am so I'd best say goodnight. take care Love Bernie x


Bernie UK
RTKR 22nd January 2014
LTKR 2nd April 2014
 
Hi All! I am hanging in there. We actually had a pretty spring weekend weather wise. I had an awful cough and went to my GP on Friday. I had a sinus infection, bronchitis and allergies going on. I was shocked I walked out of there with 4 scripts. I actually slept a good part of Friday and Saturday. I was able to enjoy Sunday though. We went to a food and wine tasting of local restaurants which was excellent. My knee held up well and I cannot wait for the other knee to be replaced in September!
 
Sorry you haven't been well. I'm glad Sunday was better and you could get out. The weather here is good at the moment. Sending you hugs, sinus and bronchitis aren't nice. I've had a cough too but put it down to the pollen count and hayfever. Its the only time I need an inhaler. I'll be glad when the tree pollen season finishes, I'm OK with grass pollen.
 
I'm so sorry about the loss of your dog. I know how much it hurts to lose an important part of your family. Wednesday (the name I've chosen for this site) is pictured. She was a seven-year old abandoned dog who we fostered, then adopted and loved until the day she passed a year ago. Jasmine has now come into our life, and we love her too, but Wednesday will always be in our hearts. Hope you and Pun are doing better.
 
Thank you all for your kind thoughts! The house is so quiet - the first time in 20 years without a dog. When we are ready will look for another. My soul mate rascal was a rescue I had for 16 years. I still miss her four years later. They bring us lots of love and I know there is room for more in my heart!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom