Sweet dreams @chaseyboy !!! Try to relax and think happy thoughts of your bike and pond and soon being able to do all the things you enjoy! You are in my prayers and I know you will do just fine!!!
Jo, now go to bed my thoughts are with you all day tomorrow no pressure but try to let me know how u r feelin for ask Mark to text me or one of the girls to let me know it's over. Love you my buddy
One last thought before bed , can't wait for our next laugh fest this up coming week, just thinking a bout it I am crackin up. Love & hugs my friend, on wards and upwards is what we say here
@chaseyboy . By the time you read this you will be done. Yippee. You'll have your new hip and after a sufficient recovery time you'll be able to do things you like doing, but haven't been. It's going to be amazing. I am thinking of you.
Hi everyone. I made it! Got here at 8am and was given a cocktail of oxycontin and neurontin. So by the time I got my spinal I really didn't care. Everyone in the operating room was very nice and next thing I remember I woke up in recovery! As I sit here tonight that pain in my groin is gone! Love u guys and I'll be updating again soon! Xoxo
Yay!!! Way to go! The hard part is done. Just take things as they come and remember all your Bonesmart mantras. Sitting here in my recliner, ice in place, after walking two blocks with one crutch, sending you positive thoughts. Remember, slow and steady wins the race. Lots of sleeping to do in week one.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.