Guest viewing is limited

THR JoAnne's Journey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey @chaseyboy, @mystikfairy61,@Dmcfad2, and @MajorHeidi, I was just catching up on you and so happy you are all doing so well. I can tell you that even at 13 weeks post op, if I do too much my hip lets me know it's time to rest. But each day it gets stronger and my hip is no longer the first thing I think about when I awake. After sitting at my desk for long periods, I do need to take those first steps a little slower from the stiffness that sets in, but it works itself out in a couple of steps. I sometimes wonder if there will always be some "reminder" (i.e. pain, stiffness, limitation) from the surgery or will there be a time that I just feel like I never had the surgery. Regardless, I will take what I am feeling today over what I was feeling a few months ago any day of the week!

Continued success my friends! Enjoy your weekend! Jackie
 
Oh Jackie you are so right......I love taking steps without that horrid pain....ITS GONE!!!!!!!...and yes me to...I often wonder if there will always be a reminder?????....I guess we will wait and see right???...So glad you are doing well. I know what you mean when sitting....getting up after a period of sitting it is a struggle...but then when you move around it gets better....Lets hope that gets better.....But I have to say the surgery was worth it!!!!!! I love walking ...........and without a limp....Life is good!!!!! XO
 
Thanks for checking in with us, Jackie. You show me what I have to look forward to. I am feeling pretty good lately!
 
Good to see you doing so well Jackie. I keep reading about the forgotten hip, hope that will eventually be all of us saying that!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom